- Volume 49 Issue 2
In the paper by Liu and Lin (Statist. Probab. Lett. 76 (2006), no. 16, 1787-1799), a new kind of precise asymptotics in the law of large numbers for the sequence of i.i.d. random variables, which includes complete convergence as a special case, was studied. This paper is devoted to the study of this new kind of precise asymptotics in the law of large numbers for moving average process under
- P. Billingsley, Convergence of Probability Measures, Wiley, New York, 1968.
- R. M. Burton and H. Dehling, Large deviations for some weakly dependent random process, Statist. Probab. Lett. 9 (1990), no. 5, 397-401. https://doi.org/10.1016/0167-7152(90)90031-2
- P. L. Hsu and H. Robbins, Complete convergence and the strong law of large numbers, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 33 (1947), 25-31. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.33.2.25
- D. L. Li, M. B. Rao, and X. C. Wang, Complete convergence of moving average processes, Statist. Probab. Lett. 14 (1992), no. 2, 111-114. https://doi.org/10.1016/0167-7152(92)90073-E
- Y. X. Li, Precise asymptotics in the law of large numbers of moving-average processes, Acta Math. Sci. Ser. A Chin. Ed. 26 (2006), no. 5, 675-687.
- W. D. Liu and Z. Y. Lin, Precise asymptotics for a new kind of complete moment convergence, Statist. Probab. Lett. 76 (2006), no. 16, 1787-1799. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.spl.2006.04.027
- Q. M. Shao, A moment inequality and its application, Acta Math. Sinica 31 (1988), no. 6, 736-747.
- X. Y. Yang, The law of the iterated logarithm and the central limit theorem with random indices for B-valued stationary linear processes, Chinese Ann. Math. Ser. A 17 (1996), no. 6, 703-714.
- L. X. Zhang, Complete convergence of moving average processes under dependence assumptions, Statist. Probab. Lett. 30 (1996), no. 2, 165-170. https://doi.org/10.1016/0167-7152(95)00215-4
- Precise asymptotics of complete moment convergence on moving average vol.28, pp.12, 2012, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10114-012-0355-1