- Volume 45 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Optimal Processing Conditions of Fermentation Temperature and Sea Salt Concentration for Preparing Squid Todarodes paxificus Sikhae
오징어(Todarodes paxificus) 식해의 제조시 발효 온도 및 염도의 최적화 공정 개발
- Han, Dae-Won (Department of Food Science, Gangneung-Wonju National University) ;
- Kim, So-Ra (Department of Food Science, Gangneung-Wonju National University) ;
- Im, Mi-Jin (East Coastal Marine Bioresources Research Center, Gangneung-Wonju National University) ;
- Cho, Soon-Yeong (East Coastal Marine Bioresources Research Center, Gangneung-Wonju National University)
- 한대원 (강릉원주대학교 식품과학과) ;
- 김소라 (강릉원주대학교 식품과학과) ;
- 임미진 (강릉원주대학교 동해안해양생물자원연구센터) ;
- 조순영 (강릉원주대학교 동해안해양생물자원연구센터)
- Received : 2012.11.20
- Accepted : 2012.12.05
- Published : 2012.12.31
Squid Sikhae is traditional salt-fermented food in Korea. We evaluated the standardization of optimal processing conditions for desirable quality-controlled squid Sikhae using analyses of physiochemical properties, microbiological species, and organoleptic tests. Among several squid Sikhae preparation processes, the optimal fermentation temperature sun-dried sea salt concentration, and fermentation period for squid Sikhae of acceptable quality were
Supported by : 농림수산식품부
- Arnold H and Brown D. 1978. Histamine toxicity from fish products. Adv Food Res 24, 113-154. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0065-2628(08)60157-3
- Cha YJ, Kim SJ, Jeong EJ, Kim H, Cho WJ and Woo MY. 2004. Studies on taste compounds in Alaska Pollack sikhae during fementation. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 33, 1512-1515.
- Cho WI and Kim SM. 2012. The Biofunctional Activities and Shelf-life of Low-salt Squid Sikhae. Korean J Food Sci Technol, 61-68. https://doi.org/10.9721/KJFST.2012.44.1.061
- Choi C, Lee HD and Choi HJ. 2001. A study on quality characteristics and establishment of fermentation process for traditional Kyungsando squid sikhe. Korean J Dietary Culture 16, 118-127.
- Hwang SH and Youn KS. 2008. Stability and quality characteristics of squid liver oil during refining process. Food Eng Prog 12, 284-288.
- Kim SM, Back OD and Lee KT. 1994. The development of squid (Todarodes pacificus) sikhae in the Kangnung district: 4 The effects of red pepper and grain contents on the properties of squid sikhae. Bull Korean Fish Soc 27, 366-372.
- Kim YM, Jeong YM and Hong JH. 1993. Processing conditions for low-salted squid Jeotkal. Bull Korean Fish Soc 26, 312-320.
- Keskinel A, Ayres JC and Hnyer HE. 1964. Determination of oxidative changes of meats by the 2-thiobarbituric acid method. J Food Tech 18, 223-228.
- Lee YK, Shin MS, Jhong DY, Hong YH and Lim HS. 1989. Changes of Kimchis Contained Different Garlic Contnents During Fermentantion. J Korean Soc Food Sci 21, 68-74.
- Park JH and Kim SM. 2002. Property changes of the saltseasoned and fermented the broken roes of Alaska pollock stuffed into cellulose casing. Korean J Food Sci Technol 34, 220-224.
- Park SM, Park CK, Lee KT and Kim SM. 1998. Changes in taste compound of low salt fermented pollack tripe during controlled freezing point aging. Korean J Food Sci Technol 30, 49-53.
- Song HN, Lee DG, Han SW, Yoon HK and Hwang IK. 2005. Quality change of salted and semidried mackerel fillets by UV treatment during refrigerated storage. Kor J Food Cook Sci 21, 662-668.
- Takahashi T. 1935. Distribution of trimethylamine oxide in the piscine and molluscan musle. Bull Jap Soc Sci Fish 41, 91.
- Optimal Fermentation Conditions (Temperature and Salt Concentration) for Preparing Flounder Verasper moseri Jordan et Gilberu Sikhae vol.46, pp.6, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5657/KFAS.2013.0689