- Volume 21 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Development of Water Reusing System by Using Net3FM (Net Fit Fiber Filter Module)
그물망 압착식 섬유여과장치를 이용한 물 재이용 시스템 개발
- Received : 2012.10.17
- Accepted : 2012.12.26
- Published : 2012.12.31
This study was carried out to develop pilot plant Net3FM(Net Fit Fiber Filter Module) system and to suggest optimum operating condition for municipal wastewater reuse. SS concentration of biologically treated sewage effluent was reduced from 1.5~5.4mg/L to 0.4~1.0mg/L without coagulant injection in Net3FM system, and the SS removal efficiency was average 84.7%. And also, the removal efficiencies of COD and T-P were decreased slightly due to the SS removal by filtration. Coagulation-Filtration test was conducted to enhance the removal efficiencies of SS and T-P. The optimum dosage of coagulant was injected automatically by auto-controlling system, which is controlled by detecting value of turbidity of secondary sewage effluent. SS, COD and T-P concentrations in filtrated effluent were 0.21~0.57, 1.6~6.2 and 0.137~0.392mg/L with coagulant injection by in-line mixer in Net3FM system, respectively. The removal efficiencies of SS and T-P were highly increased to 92.8% and 89.8%, respectively. It was due to the combined the processes of coagulation and filtration. Net3FM system was evaluated that the removal efficiency of pollutants in secondary sewage effluent and the utilization potential as reclaimed water technology were very high.
Water reuse;Fiber filter;Coagulation;T-P removal
- APHA, 1992, Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 18th den. American Publ. Hlth. Assoc, Washington, DC. U.S.A.
- Cha, J. H., Lee, J. J., Lee, J. H., Bae, S. B., Eo, S. K., Kim, C. W., 2005, Particle retention and Filtration characteristics of Fiber Filter, Proceedings of Korean Society of Evinronmental Engeers, 1464-1470
- Chi, T., Alkiviades, C. P., 1979, Advances in deep bed filtration, American Institute of Chemical Engineers, 25(5), 737-759. https://doi.org/10.1002/aic.690250502
- Kang, Y. B., Song, H. J., Park, T. G., 2004, Filtration Technology for the Effluent of Wastewater Treatment Plant using Twist (PCF) - Filter, Water treatment technology, 12(3), 55-61.
- Kim, D. J., Park, S. K., Lee, Y. H., Yang, H. C., 2009, Coagulation Characteristics of Wastewater Treatment Process Using Completely Mixed Chamber, Korea marine engineering academic journal, 33(8), 1187-1195. https://doi.org/10.5916/jkosme.2009.33.8.1187
- Lee, J. J., Im, J. H., BenAim, R., Kim, J. R., Kim, Y. J., Poo, K. M., Kim, C. W., 2007, Better understanding of the filtration characteristics in the flexible fibre filter module(3FM), Water Science and Technology, 55(12), 77-83.
- Minustry of Rnvironment, 2006, A High Level of Treatment of Sewage and Wastewater and Its Core Technology, Verification of The Middle and Hige Capacity of The Gravity Flow Fiber Appling for A sewage Treatment , 139-151
- Yao, K. M., Habibian, M. T., O'Melia, C. R., 1971, Water and waste water filtration: Concenpts and applications, Environmental Science and Tech., 5(11), 1105-1112. https://doi.org/10.1021/es60058a005