- Volume 25 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Parametric effects on geometrical nonlinear dynamic behaviors of laminated composite skew plates
적층된 복합소재 경사판의 기하학적 비선형 동적 거동에 미치는 매개변수 영향
- 이상열 (안동대학교 토목공학과)
- Received : 2012.11.12
- Accepted : 2012.12.18
- Published : 2012.12.31
This study investigates a geometrical nonlinear dynamic behaviors of laminated skew plates made of advanced composite materials (ACM). Based on the first-order shear deformation plate theory (FSDT), the Newmark method and Newton-Raphson iteration are used for the nonlinear dynamic solution. The effects of cutout sizes, skew angles and lay up sequences on the nonlinear dynamic response for various parameters are studied using a nonlinear dynamic finite element program developed for this study. The several numerical results were in good agreement with those reported by other investigators for square composite plates with or without central cutouts, and the new results reported in this paper show the significant interactions between the cutout, skew angles and layup sequence in the laminate. Key observation points are discussed and a brief design guideline of skew laminates is given.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Lee, S.Y., and Chang S.Y., "Dynamic Instability of Delaminated Composite Structures with Various Geometrical Shapes," Journal of the Korean Society for Advanced Composite Structures, Vol. 1, No. 1, 2010, pp. 1-8.
- Ji, H.S., and Lee, S.Y., "Nonlinear dynamic behaviors of laminated composite structures containing central cutouts," Journal of Korean Society of Steel Construction, Vol. 23, No. 5, 2011, pp. 607-614.
- Chang, J.S., and Huang, Y.P., "Geometrically nonlinear static and transiently dynamic behavior of laminated composite plates based on a higher order displacement field," Composite Structures, Vol. 18, No. 4, 1991, pp. 327-364. https://doi.org/10.1016/0263-8223(91)90003-H
- Chen, J., Dawe, D.J., and Wang, S., "Nonlinear transient analysis of rectangular composite laminated plates," Composite Structures, Vol. 49, No. 2, 2000, pp. 129-139. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0263-8223(99)00108-7
- Khalil, M.R., Olson, M.D., and Anderson, D.L., "Non-linear dynamic analysis of stiffened plates," Computers and Structures, Vol. 29, No. 6, 1998, pp. 929-941.
- Lam, S.S.E., Dawe, D.J., and Azizian, Z.G., "Non-linear analysis of rectangular laminates under end shortening, using shear deformation plate theory," International Journal of Numerical Method in Engineering, Vol. 36, No. 6, 1993, pp. 1045-1064. https://doi.org/10.1002/nme.1620360611
- Reddy, J.N., An Introduction to nonlinear finite element Analysis, Oxford University Press, 2006.
- Szilard, R., Theories and applications of plate analysis, Wiley, 2004.
- Wang, S., "Free vibration analysis of skew fibre-reinforced composite laminates based on first-order shear deformation plate theory," Computers and Structurs, Vol. 63, No. 2, 1997, pp. 525-538. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0045-7949(96)00357-4