- Volume 31 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
녹비작물 환원에 따른 벼 재배지 인산수지 평가
Evaluation of Phosphorus Balance in Green Manure-Rice Cropping Systems with Different Incorporation Rate of Green Manure Crops
- 김태영 (경상대학교 응용생명과학부) ;
- 아일린 (경상대학교 응용생명과학부) ;
- 파리둘 (경상대학교 응용생명과학부) ;
- 김필주 (경상대학교 응용생명과학부) ;
- 이용복 (경상대학교 응용생명과학부)
- Kim, TaeYoung (Division of Applied Life Science, Gyeonsang National University) ;
- Daquiado, Aileen Rose (Division of Applied Life Science, Gyeonsang National University) ;
- Alam, Faridul (Division of Applied Life Science, Gyeonsang National University) ;
- Kim, Pil-Joo (Division of Applied Life Science, Gyeonsang National University) ;
- Lee, YongBok (Division of Applied Life Science, Gyeonsang National University)
- 투고 : 2012.12.03
- 심사 : 2012.12.18
- 발행 : 2012.12.31
BACKGROUND: In Korea, green manure has been cultivated for reducing chemical fertilizer application, maintaining soil fertility, and feeding livestock in winter season. We evaluated the phosphate balance under green manure-rice cultivating system with different removal rates of green manure for maintaining soil fertility. METHODS AND RESULTS: The barley and hairy vetch mixture was selected as the green manure in this study. The barley and hairy vetch was sowed at a rate of 135 and 23 kg/ha, respectively, without fertilizer application. Total aboveground biomass was 12000 (barley: 5400 kg/ha, hairy vetch: 6600 kg/ha) kg/ha, and these green manure were incorporated with different input rates before rice planting. The input rates of green manure in this study were 0 (NPK+0%), 25 (NPK+25%), 50 (NPK+50%), 75 (NPK+75%) and 100 % (NPK+100) and the standard fertilization (NPK) without green manure cultivation. All treatments were applied with standard fertilizer (N-P-K: 90-19.6-48.3 kg/ha) before rice planting. The highest rice yield was observed in NPK+50% which was 20% higher compared with NPK. The phosphate balance with different incorporation rates of green manure was-104.0,-76.8,-52.9,-27.4, and 6.0 kg/ha for NPK+0%, NPK+25%, NPK+50%, NPK+75%, and NPK+100%, respectively. CONCLUSION(S): The use of green manure for livestock feeding in green manure-rice cropping systems could remove a huge amount of phosphate. This cropping system strongly requires phosphate application before green manure seeding for maintaining soil fertility.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : Rural Development Administration
- Jeon, W.T., Seong, K.Y., Kim, M.T., Oh, G.J., Oh, I.S. Kang, U.G., 2010. Changes of soil physical properties by glomalin concentration and rice yield using different green manure crops in paddy, Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 43, 119-123.
- Jeon, W.T., Seong, K.Y., Oh, G.J., Kim, M.T., Lee, Y.H., Kang, U.G., Lee, H.B., Kang, H.W., 2012. Changes of biomass of green manure and rice growth and yield using leguminous crops and barley mixtures by cutting height at paddy, Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 45, 192-197. https://doi.org/10.7745/KJSSF.2012.45.2.192
- Kim, P.J., Lee, Y.B., Lee, Y., Yun, H.B., Lee, K.D., 2008. Evaluation of livestock manure utilization rates as agricultural purpose in developed OECD countries by using nutrient balances, Korean J. Environ. Agri. 27, 337-342. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2008.27.4.337
- RDA, 2003. Standard methods for agricultural experiments, Rural Development Administration, Korea.