- Volume 31 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on Water Quality Changes of Geum River Subwatersheds: In Cases of Tributary
금강수계 소유역내 수질 변화 분석 -소하천을 대상으로-
- Han, Ah-Won (Geum River Environment Research Center) ;
- Hong, Sun-Hwa (Geum River Environment Research Center) ;
- Hwang, Soon-Hong (Geum River Environment Research Center) ;
- Kim, Dong-Ho (Geum River Environment Research Center) ;
- Lee, Jun-Bae (Geum River Environment Research Center) ;
- Lee, Young-Joon (Geum River Environment Research Center)
- 한아원 (국립환경과학원 금강물환경연구소) ;
- 홍선화 (국립환경과학원 금강물환경연구소) ;
- 황순홍 (국립환경과학원 금강물환경연구소) ;
- 김동호 (국립환경과학원 금강물환경연구소) ;
- 이준배 (국립환경과학원 금강물환경연구소) ;
- 이영준 (국립환경과학원 금강물환경연구소)
- Received : 2012.11.14
- Accepted : 2012.12.08
- Published : 2012.12.31
BACKGROUND: For effective subwatershed management, it is very important to select the tributaries for improving water quality and understand the characteristics of tributaries. Until now, however, the case study of main streams has been managed. 17 tributaries in Geum river subwatershed were monitored to regulate the source of water contaminations and identify their current situations in this study. METHODS AND RESULTS: As pollution indicators, such as biological oxygen demand(
- Cho, B.W., Choi J.H., Yi, S.J., Kim, Y.I., 2012. Selection priority of tributary catchments for improving water quality using stream grouping method, J. Korean Society Water Environ. 28(1), 18-25.
- Byun, J.D., Kim, T.D., Jung, B.H., Shin T.S., Kim, H.O., 2010. TOC as a Potential Index for Organic Contents of Wastewater Treatment Plant Effluents, J. KSEA. 13(2), 99-103.
- Jeong, W.H., Kim, Y.I., Kim, H.S., Moon, E.H., Park, S.H., Yi, S.J., Jeong, S.M., Cho, B.W., Choi, J.H., 2011. Study of BOD5 Variation Patterns with Flow Regime Alteration in the Tributaries, J. KSWQ. 27(4), 499-508.
- Kim, Y.C., Park, J.H., Lee, D.Y., 2003. Statistical study of the long-term changes in water quality parameter of the small streams in agricultural reservoir, J. Korean Society Water Environ. 19(6), 685-697.
- Kim, Y.I., Jeong, W.H., Kim, H.S., Yi, S.J., 2012. Use of Tributary Water Quality and Flowrate Monitoring Data for Effective Implementation of TMDL, J. KSEE. 34(2), 119-125. https://doi.org/10.4491/KSEE.2012.34.2.119
- Lim, B.S., Cho, B.W., Kim, Y.I., Kim, D.Y., 2010. Application of Priority Order Selection Technique for Water Quality Improvement in Stream Watershed by Relationship of Flow and Water Quality, J. KSEE. 32(8), 802-808.
- Park, S.S., Na, Y.M., Na, E.H., 2001. Policy dorections of total maximum daily lords fofr the scientific management of water quality, J. Environ. Impact Assessment, 10(2), 157-165.
- Park, S.H., Moon, E.H., Choi, J.h., Cho, B.W., Kim, H.S., Jeong, W.H., Yi, S.J., Kim, Y.I., 2011. Analysis of distribution characteristics of flowrate and water quality in tributary at Chungcheongnam-do, J. KSEE. 33(10), 739-747.
- Urbansky, E.T., 2000. Total Organic Carbon Analyzers as Tools for Measuring Carbonaceous Matter in Natural Water, J. Environ. Monit. 3, 102-112.
- Spatial and seasonal variations of organic carbon level in four major rivers in Korea vol.21, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.4491/eer.2015.094