- Volume 31 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Outbreak of Scion Root from 'Shiranuhi Mandarin' Hybrid Tree in Plastic Film House
부지화 감귤에서 자근의 발생
- Received : 2012.11.13
- Accepted : 2012.12.18
- Published : 2012.12.31
BACKGROUND: Citrus is usually propagated by grafting onto a rootstock. In Korea, As trifoliate orange (Poncirus trifoliata) has dwarf and strong cold hardness, it is widely used as the rootstock of satsuma mandarin. Because 'Shiranuhi' ((Citrus unshiu
Discriminance method;Scion root;'Shiranuhi' mandarin;SRAP
- Ermen, H., 2008. Fruit trees on their own roots -Growing apple trees on their own roots, Orange Pippin. 1-14.
- Ferguson, J.J., Charparro, J., Spann, T.M., 2010. Dwarfing and freeze hardiness potential of trifoliate orange rootstocks, pp. 1-6, Unv. of Florida. IFAS Extension. HS 982.
- Harma, F.F., 1947. Own-rooted and budded lemon trees, Calif. Citrog. 33, 1-15.
- Hirano, M.H., Gousagu S., Shindo T., 2002. Influence of the occurrence of scion root on the growth and fruit quality of 'Amakusa' mandarin, Kyushu agricultural research, 64. 207-208.
- Li, G., Quiros, C., 2001. Sequence-related amplified polymorphism (SRAP) a new marker system based on a simple PCR reaction: its application to mapping and gene tagging in Brassica, Theor. Appl. Genet. 103, 455-461. https://doi.org/10.1007/s001220100570
- Platt, R.G., Opitz, K.W., 1978. Propagation of citrus-The citrus industry. University of California, Volume IV. 31-45.
- Warner, G., 2009. Avoid scion rooting-Scion rooting eliminates the dwarfing effect of the rootstock, Good Fruit Grower. January 15th. 1-4.
- Effect of Scion Root Occurrence on the Flowering, Fruit Quality and Yield of 'Shiranuhi' Mandarin Hybrid in Plastic Film House vol.46, pp.6, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7745/KJSSF.2013.46.6.525
- Effect of Girdling on the Flowering and Yield in Scion Rooted ‘Shiranuhi’ Mandarin grown in Plastic Film House vol.35, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2016.35.4.37
- Effects of occurrence of scion root on the C/N ratio, flowering, fruit quality and yield of ‘Shiranuhi’ mandarin hybrid pp.1130, 2016, https://doi.org/10.17660/ActaHortic.2016.1130.67