- Volume 26 Issue 6
A 30ft class aluminum leisure boat is newly developed and the resistance performances are investigated by a model test at a high-speed circulating water channel. The effect of a fin attached to the side of the hull is studied at two different displacements. Wave patterns are observed to make clear the relationship between the resistance performance and wave characteristics. It can be found that a chine position at the draft line can have a strong effect on the resistance performance around a certain velocity range.
- Clement, E.P., 2004. The Plum Hulls. Boat Builder, 88, 82-95.
- Jeong, U.C., Park, J.W., SJeong, S.H., 2004. Hull Form Development of a Small-Size High-Speed Coastal Leisure Boat. Journal of Ocean Engineering and Technology, 18(1), 80-84.
- Jeong, U.C., Park, J.W., Kim, K.S., 2008. Hull Form Development of 32-ft Class Leisure Boat by Statistical Analysis of Actual Ship. Journal of Ocean Engineering and Technology, 22(3), 58-63.
- Kihara, K., Ishii, T., 1986. A New Method of Initial Design for High Speed Craft(2). Transition of West Japan Society of Naval Architecture, 72, 293-300.
- Korea Ship Safety Technology Authority, 2007. A Study on Hull Form Development and Construction of Aluminum Fishing boat
- Niwa, S. 2002. Engineering of High Speed Boat(Resistance and Propulsion). A Foundation of Ship and Ocean(in Japanese).
- Park, J.W., Jeong, U.C., Park, C.W., Kim, D.J., 2002. A Study on the Resistance Performance of 6.67 G/T Class Fishing Vessel in Low and Middle Speed Ranges. Proceedings of Ocean Engineering and Technology, Changwon Korea, 89-93.
연구 과제번호 : 신재생 해상 풍력 에너지 이용을 위한 레저선박용 다방향 집풍시스템 개발
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 국토해양부