- Volume 13 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Correlationship researches of Apolipoprotein A1 in body mass index
체질량지수에 따른 Apolipoprotein A1 상관성연구
- Kim, Jean-Soo (Dept of Clinical Pathology, Gwangyang Health College) ;
- Lee, Dong-Yeop (Dept of Physical Therapy, Sunmoon University)
- Received : 2012.08.23
- Accepted : 2012.11.08
- Published : 2012.11.30
Recently obesity from the child until being early in the adult, there is to an increase tendency. The obesity influences to various metabolicdisease and there is a possibility of an effect in relationship disease of the heart, brain vascular system etc. This research analyzed the interrelation -ship of apolipoprotein AI consistency and body mass index. It used spss 19.0 with t-test and a regression analysis. Analytical result the interrelationship of apolipoprotein AI and body mass index was -0.484 (p=0.01). The high density cholesterol was 0.89 (p=0.01). The trigriceride was -0.88 (p=0.01). Free fatty acid were not interrelationship. Conclusively, interrelationship of apolipoprotein AI and body mass index was not high. Encourage to examine trigriceride or cholesterol and prevent Arteriosclerosis.
- Jung J.S, "Change of serum apolipoprotein in middle-aged women after 12weeks swimming exercise", 2000., Master's degree, graduate school of education Hannam university
- KIm S.Y, "Apolipoprotein, E gene polymorphism affect in the blood geological features and body ability of the middle-aged man and woman", 2004., Ph.D. degree, graduate school of Hanyang university
- Chae T.K, "Effect of Apolipoprotein E Polymo -rphism on Hypertension in Korean Adults", 2007., Ph.D. degree, graduate school of Gachon university
- Lee T.Y, "Important dangerous from epidemiolo -gy and Korean person of high blood-pressure I"/High blood-pressure heart and soul tube diseased prevention and management research meeting 2003.
- Report of the National High Blood Pressure Education Program Working group report on high blood pressure in pregnancy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2000; 183: S1-22.
- Hwa Nam, "From a Korean woman while becoming pregnant relation of relation of the form which is occurrences and apolipoprotein E of high bloodpressure, Korean Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology/ 51, 2008, 716-724, Korean Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- National Statistical Office:2010 death causal statistical annual report 11:12,2011
- Avogaro P, Bon GB, Cazzolato G, et al : Are apolipoproteins better discriminators than lipids for atherosclerosis ? Lancet 28 : 901, 1979
- Pan QX, Liu L, Wang SC, Pan JT, Sun BY,WU XY, Saltups A. The Study of Serum Apoprotein levels as indicators for the Severity of Angiographically Assessed Coronary Artery Disease. Am J Clin Pathol 1991, 95: 597 https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcp/95.4.597
- Im H.S, "Polymorphisms of Apolipoprotein B and Apolipoprotein E in Korean Hypobetalipo proteinemia", 2000., Ph.D. degree, graduate school of yonsei university
- Carlsson P, Danfors C, Olofsson SO, Bjursell G. Analysis of Analysis of the human apolipoprotein B gene complete structure of the B-74 region. Gene 1986;49:29-51. https://doi.org/10.1016/0378-1119(86)90383-5
- Mahley RW. Apolipoprotein E: cholesterol transport protein expaning role in cell biology [Review]. Science 1988;240:622-30 https://doi.org/10.1126/science.3283935
- Leren TP, Bakken KS, Hoel V, Hjermann I, Berg K. Screening for mutations of the apolippprotein B gene causing hypocholeste rolemia. Hum Genet 1998;
- Boerwinkle E, Utermann G. Simultaneous effects of the apolipoprotein E polymorphism on apolipoprotein E, apolipoprotein B and cholesterol metabolism. Am J Hum Genet 1988; 42: 104-12.
- Porkka KV, Taimela S, Kontula K, Lehtimaki T, Aalto-SetalaK, Akerrblom HK, et al. Variability gene effects of DNA polymorphi는 at the apo B, apo A I/C III and apo E loci on serum lipids: the cardiovascular risk in Young Finns study. Clin Genet 1994; 45: 113-21.
- Noguchi S, Murakami K, Yamada N. Apolipoprotein E genotype and Alzheimer's disease. Lancet 1993; 342: 737. https://doi.org/10.1016/0140-6736(93)91728-5
- Zubenko GS, Stiffler S, Stiffler S, Stabler S, Kopp U, Hughes HB, et al. Association of the apolipoprotein E epsilon 4 allele with clinical subtypes of autopsy-confirmed Alzheimer's disease. Am J Med Genet 1994; 54: 199-205. https://doi.org/10.1002/ajmg.1320540306
- Ordovas,J.M. and Shen,A.H.(2002). Genetics, theenvironment, and lipid abnormalities.Currents Cardiology Republic, 4:508-513.
- Hixson JE, Vernier DT. Restriction isotyping of human apolipoprotein E by gene amplication and clevage with Hhal. J Lipid Res 1990; 31: 545-548.