- Volume 13 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A Case Study on Economic Effect of KPI for TPM Performance Measurement
사례를 통한 TPM 성과측정 KPI의 경제적 효과 산출 방법
- Oh, Sangyoung (Dept. of Business Administration, Youngdong University) ;
- Son, Yangkyun (Dongsung Metal Co., Ltd.) ;
- Suh, Yongsung (Dept. of Business Administration, Youngdong University) ;
- Jeong, Seonphil (BNU-HKBU United International College)
- Received : 2012.09.11
- Accepted : 2012.11.08
- Published : 2012.11.30
TPM(Total Productive Maintenance) is a methodology to improve corporations' productivity and has been employed widely. At the initial stage of the TPM, we need to set basic plans and goals of the TPM. Also, quantization of performance is required through the TPM activity measurement indices to achieve the plans and the goals. We analyzed measurement factors of TPM activity by observation of previous researches and suggest a measure methodology of economic effect for the TPM performance measurement based on BSC and quantification of qualitative measurement.
- C. Parker, "Performance Measurement," Work Study, Vol.49, No.2, pp.64-65, 2000.
- H. D. Moon, S. J. Song, Y. D. Jeong, K. S. Kang " Study on The Implementation and Application of POP System Based on the Client/Server Architecture", Journal of Society of Korea Industrial and Systems Engineering, Vol 20, No. 42, pp.181-192, 1997.
- Hee J. Cho, "Study on the methodology for TPM Development and Performance Measurement", Korea University, Master dissertation, 2007.
- Hee. Y. Lee, "A Case Study on TPM Activities to Improve Overall Equipment Efficiency", Hanbat Univesity, Master Dissertation, 2009.
- K. L. Sedatole, "The Effect of Measurement Alternatives on a Nonfinancial Quality Measure's Forward: Looking Properties," The Accounting Review, Vol.78, 2003.
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards Research on standards for terminology of equipment maintenance", pp.164-165. 2004.
- R. L. Lynch, K. F. Cross, Measure Up, Blackwell, pp.30-38, 1995.
- R. S. Kaplan, A. A. Atkinson, Advanced Management Accounting 3/E, Prentice Hall Inc, 1998.
- R. S. Kaplan, D. P. Norton, "The Balanced Scorecard-Measures that Drive Performance", Harvard Business Review. January, pp.71-79, 1992.
- Sang Y. Oh, "Verification of Quantifying BSC Qualitative Factors", Journal of Korea Academia-Industry Cooperation, Vol 8, No 2, pp.414-420, 2007.
- Sung Hyun Park, "Statistical Manufacturing Management", Minyonugsa, 1997.
- T. L. Saaty, The Analytic Hierarchy Process, McGraw Hill, 1980.
- T. S. Moon, H. J. Kim, S. B. Kang, "Implementation An EIP System for Mortor Component Industry", Korean Management Science Association/Korea Industry Engenneraing Association Spring Conference 2003회, pp.28-35, 2003.
- Young S. Lee, "Development of the key measurement indicators for the performance of TPM activity ", Aju University. Ph. D Dissertation, 2006.
- Yung S. Lee, Tae Y. Song, Hyo J Hahm, "Study on the TPM Performance Index by Applying KPI", Jounal Of The Korean Institute of Plant Engineering, Vol 10, No 3, pp.101-109, 2007.