- Volume 21 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Comparison of Physicochemical Properties of Topsoil from Forest Development and Non-Development Area
산지개발지역과 비개발지역 표토의 이화학적 특성 비교
- Kim, Won-Tae (Department of Landscape Architecture, Cheonan Yonam College) ;
- Yoon, Yong-Han (Department of Forest Science, Konkuk University) ;
- Cho, Yong-Hyeon (Department of Landscape Architecture, Kongju National University) ;
- Kang, Hee-Kyoung (Department of Horticulture, Kongju National University) ;
- Park, Bong-Ju (Department of Horticultural Science, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Shin, Kyung-Jun (JangWon Landscape Technology Institute) ;
- Eo, Yang-Joon (JangWon Landscape Technology Institute) ;
- Yoon, Taek-Seong (Suppro Plant Environment Research Center) ;
- Jang, Kwang-Eun (Suppro Plant Environment Research Center) ;
- Kwak, Moo-Young (Dreambios Co. LTD.)
- 김원태 (천안연암대학 환경조경과) ;
- 윤용한 (건국대학교 산림과학과) ;
- 조용현 (공주대학교 조경학과) ;
- 강희경 (공주대학교 원예학과) ;
- 박봉주 (충북대학교 원예과학과) ;
- 신경준 ((주)장원조경부설조경기술연구소) ;
- 어양준 ((주)장원조경부설조경기술연구소) ;
- 윤택승 ((주)수프로 식물환경연구소) ;
- 장광은 ((주)수프로 식물환경연구소) ;
- 곽무영 ((주)드림바이오스)
- Received : 2012.09.10
- Accepted : 2012.11.08
- Published : 2012.11.30
This study was carried out to evaluate the physicochemical properties of topsoil from forest development area. The results of physicochemical properties of topsoil from forest development area shown on the average loamy sand~sandy clay loam in soil texture, 5.3~7.1 in pH, 0.02~0.18 dS/m in EC, 0.7~1.8% in OM, 0.03~0.11% in T-N, 11~15
- Cho, Y. H., Kim, G. S., 2000, A preliminary study on application of alluvial deposit in the Han river for planting soil, The Korea Society of Environmental Restoration Technology, 3(4), 60-73.
- Jeong, J. H., Kim, C. S., Goo, K. S., Lee, C. H., Won, H. G., Byun, J. G., 2003, Physico-chemical properties of Korean forest soils by parent rocks, Korean Forest Society, 92(3), 254-262.
- Park, E. J., Kang, K. Y., Yi, S. R., 2008, The status of soil exposure and management practices for soil conservation in urban watersheds, 2008-06, Gyeonggi Research Institute.
- Rural Development Administration, 2000, Soil and Plant analysis method, Rural Development Administration, 113-119.
- The Korean Institute of Landscape Architecture, 2007, Landscape Design Standard, Kimoondang Press, 356.
- Yoo, S. H., 2000, Soil dictionary, Seoul National University Press, 369.
- Physicochemical Properties of Topsoil Used for River Improvement and Non-Improvement Areas vol.22, pp.10, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2013.22.10.1295
- Effects of Harvesting Frequency and Fertilization Levels on Botanical Composition and Forage Productivity of Alpine Grassland at 800m Altitude vol.36, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5333/KGFS.2016.36.2.124