- Volume 32 Issue 1B
DOI QR Code
Research on Remediation of Trichloroethylene using Zero Valent Iron Bipolar Packed Bed Electrodes
영가철 충진 복극전해조를 이용한 TCE 정화기법에 관한 연구
- Received : 2011.11.15
- Accepted : 2011.12.26
- Published : 2012.02.29
Permeable Reactive Barriers (PRBs) using zero valent iron (ZVI,
- 문지원, 문희수, 노열, 이석영, 송윤구(2001) 0가 철과 직류전원을 이용한 TCE 오염 지하수의 정화기법 예비조사, 자원환경 지질학회지, 대한자원환경지질학회, 제34권 제3호, pp. 307-313.
- 문지원, 문희수, 노열, 김헌기, 송윤구(2002) 직류전원과 0가 철을 이용한 지하수내 TCE정화 효율의 최적화 연구, 자원환경지질학회지, 대한자원환경지질학회, 제35권 제3호, pp. 229-239.
- 박후원, 김영(2005) PCE와 TCE로 오염된 토양 및 지하수의 현장 생물학적 복원 기술개발 및 상용화 연구보고서, 환경부.
- 백운기, 박문수(2009) 전기화학 : 계면과 전극과정의 과학.기술, 청문각
- An, Huynh Khanh, Son, Younggyu, Lim, Myung Hee, Khim and Jeehyeong. (2007) TCE degradation by zero valent iron in aqueous phase containing chloride ions, 2007년도 학술연구발표회 논문집, 대한환경공학회, pp. 475-478.
- Chen, Jiann-Long., Al-Abed, Souhail, R., Ryan, James, A., and Li, Zhenbin. (2001) Effects of pH on dechlorination of trichloroethylene by zero-valent iron, Journal of hazardous materials. Vol. 83, pp. 243-254. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0304-3894(01)00193-5
- Cotruvo, J.A. and Vogt, C.D. (1990) Water quality standards and goals. In Water quality and treatment; A hand book of community water supplies. 4th ed., McGraw Hill, New York, N.Y.
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (1998) Permeable Reactive Barrier Technologies for Contaminant Remediation, National Risk Management Research Laboratory Ada, DC20460, EPA/600/R-98/125.
- Farrell James, Kason Mark, Melitas Nicos, and Li Tie (2000) Investigate of the long-term performance of zero-valent iron for reductive dechlorination of trichloroethylene, Environ. Sci. Technol, Vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 514-521. https://doi.org/10.1021/es990716y
- Gu, B., Phelps, T.J., Liang, L., Dickey, M.J., Roh, Y., Kinsall, B.L., Palumbo, A.V., and Jacobs, G.K. (1999) Biogeochemical Dynamics in Zero-Valent Iron Columns:Implications for Permeable Reactive Barriers, Environ. Sci. Technol, Vol. 33, No. 13, pp. 2170-2177. https://doi.org/10.1021/es981077e
- Hugh, H. Russell., John, E. Matthews and Guy, W. Sewell. (1992) TCE removal from contaminated soil and groudwater. EPA Ground water Issue, US.
- Johnson, T.L., Tratnyek, P.G. (1994) A column study of geochemical factors affecting reductive dechlorination of chlorinated solvents by zero-valent iron. In Hanford Symposium on Health and the Environment, 33rd Pasco, WA, 2, pp. 931-947.
- Rohrs, J., Ludwig, G. and Rahner, D. (2002) Electrochemically induced reactions in soils-a new to the in-situ remediation of contaminated soils. Part 2. Remediation experiments with a natural soil containing highly chlorinated hydrocarbons, Electrochemica Acta, Vol. 47, pp. 1405-1414. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0013-4686(01)00855-6
- Leah, J. Matheson and Paul G. Tratnyek (1994) Reductive Dehalogenation of Chlorinated Methanes by Iron Metal, Environ. Sci. Technol. Vol. 28, pp. 2045-2053. https://doi.org/10.1021/es00061a012
- Lin, C.J and Lo, S.L. (2005) Effect of iron surface pretreatment on sorption and reduction kinetics of trichloroethylene in a closed batch system. Water Res. Vol. 39, pp. 1037-1046. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.watres.2004.06.035
- Liu, C.C., Liau, S., and Tseng, D.H. (2006) Effects of the electrode arrangements on reductive dechlorination of trichloroethylene in an electro-enhanced iron wall. Envrion. Technol. Vol. 27, pp. 683-693. https://doi.org/10.1080/09593332708618681
- Liu, C.C., Tseng, D.H., and Wang, C.Y. (2006) Effects of ferrous ions on the reductive dechlorination of trichloroethylene by zero-valent iron. J. Hazard. Mater. Vol. 136(B). pp. 706-713. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2005.12.045
- Matheson, L.J and Tratyek, P.G. (1994) Reductive dehalogenation of chlorinated methanes by iron metal. Environ. Sci. Technol., Vol. 28, pp. 2045-2053. https://doi.org/10.1021/es00061a012
- Podobaev, A.N. (2005) Effect of chloride iron on the rate of iron dissolution in weakly acid sulfate solution. Protection of Metals, Vol. 41, No. 6, pp. 548-552. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11124-005-0078-0
- Ritter, K., Odziemkowski, M.S., and Gillham, R.W. (2002) An in situ study of the role of surface films on granular iron in the permeable wall technology, J. Contam. Hydrol. Vol. 55, pp. 87-111. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0169-7722(01)00187-5
- Roh, Y., Lee, S.Y., Elless, M.P., and Moon, H.S. (2000) Electroenhanced remediation of trichloroethene-contaminated groundwater using zero-valent iron. J. Environ. Sci. Heal. A, Vol. 35, No. 7, pp. 1061-1076. https://doi.org/10.1080/10934520009377020
- Roberts, A.L., Totten, L.A., Arnold, WA., Burris, D.R., and Campbell, T.J. (1996) Reductive elimination of chlorinated ethylene by zero-valent metals. Environ. Sci. Technol, Vol. 30. pp. 2654-2659. https://doi.org/10.1021/es9509644
- Roberts, A.L. and Arnold, W. (2000) Pathways and kinetics of chlorinated ethylene and chlorinated acetylene reaction with Fe(O) particles, Environ. Sci. Technol, Vol. 34, pp. 1794-1805. https://doi.org/10.1021/es990884q
- Slater, G.F., Lolllar, B., Sherwood, King R. Allen and O'Hannesin, S. (2002) Isotopic fractionation during reductive dechlorination of trichloroethene by zero-valent iron: influence of surface treatment, Chemosphere, Vol. 49, pp. 587-596. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0045-6535(02)00327-2
- Tratnyek, P.G., Johnson, T.L., Scherer, M.M., and Eykholt, G.R. (1997) Remediation groud water with zero valent metal; Chemical considerations in barrier design. Ground Water Monit. Remed, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp. 108-114. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1745-6592.1997.tb01270.x
- Wood, P.R. and DeMarco, J. (1980) Effectiveness of various adsorbents in removing organis compounds for water. Part I. Removing organics by activated carbon adsorption of organics from aqueous phase. Ann Arber Science Publishers, Inc., Ann Arber, Michigan.