- Volume 24 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A study on relationship of concentration of phosphorus, turbidity and pH with temperature in water and soil
물과 토양에서 pH, PO4-P, 탁도 그리고 T-P 농도에 미치는 온도의 영향에 관한 연구
Min, Young-Hong;Hyun, Dae-Yoeung;Eum, Chul-Hun;Chung, Nam-Hyun;Kang, Sam-Woo;Lee, Seung-Ho
- Received : 2011.09.19
- Accepted : 2011.10.05
- Published : 2011.10.25
The goal of this study is to understand the influence of temperature on phosphorus release rate from soil into water. As the temperature increases,
turbidity;DO (Dissolved oxygen);NTU (Nephelometric turbidity units);T-P (Total Phosphorus);
- E. H. Kim and H. S. Kim, Kor. J. Sanitation, 17(1)1, 75-80 (2002).
- Ministry of Environment, Republic of Korea notification-2009-255 (2009.10.29.).
- Ministry of Environment, Republic of Korea notification-2010-48 (2010.04.29.).
- Ministry of Environment, Republic of Korea notification-2010-88 (2010.07.14.).
- Standard Methods, For the Examination of Water and Wasterwater, Sixteenth Edition, American Public Health Association.
- S. J. Lee and K. G. An, Kor. J. Limnol., 43(1), 136-141 (2010).
- W. H. Jung and G. H. Kim, J. of KSEE, 28(5), 472-479 (2006).
- Y. H. Min, D. Y. Hyun, C. H. Eum and S. Lee, Anal. Sci. Technol., 28(4), 304-309 (2011).
- Analysis of Water Quality factor and Correlation between Water Quality and Chl-a in Middle and Downstream Weir Section of Nakdong River vol.39, pp.2, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4491/KSEE.2017.39.2.89