- Volume 20 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Development of Threshold Runoff Simulation Method for Runoff Analysis of Jeju Island
제주도 유출분석을 위한 한계유출 모의기법 개발
- Chung, Il-Moon (Department of Water Resources Research, Korea Institute of Construction Technology) ;
- Lee, Jeong-Woo (Department of Water Resources Research, Korea Institute of Construction Technology) ;
- Kim, Ji-Tae (Department of Water Resources Research, Korea Institute of Construction Technology) ;
- Na, Han-Na (Department of Water Resources Research, Korea Institute of Construction Technology) ;
- Kim, Nam-Won (Department of Water Resources Research, Korea Institute of Construction Technology)
- 정일문 (한국건설기술연구원 수자원연구실) ;
- 이정우 (한국건설기술연구원 수자원연구실) ;
- 김지태 (한국건설기술연구원 수자원연구실) ;
- 나한나 (한국건설기술연구원 수자원연구실) ;
- 김남원 (한국건설기술연구원 수자원연구실)
- Received : 2011.09.22
- Accepted : 2011.10.21
- Published : 2011.10.31
In Jeju island, runoff has frequently happened when the rainfall depth is over a threshold value. To simulated this characteristic rainfall-runoff model structure has to be modified. In this study, the TRSM (Threshold Runoff Simulation Method) was developed to overcome the limitations of SWAT in applying to the hydrologic characteristics of Jeju island. When the precipitation and soil water are less than threshold value, we revised the SWAT routine not to make surface/lateral or groundwater discharge. For Hancheon watershed, the threshold value was set as 80% of soil water through the analysis of rainfall-runoff relationship. Through the simulation of test watershed, it was proven that TRSM performed much better in simulating pulse type stream flow for the Hancheon watershed.
SWAT-K;Hancheon watershed;TRSM (Threshold Runoff Simulation Method)
Grant : 제주형 물순환 해석 및 수자원 관리기반 구축
Supported by : 한국건설교통평가원
- 김남원, 이지은, 정일문, 김동필, 2008. SWAT-K 모형을 이용한 설마천 유역의 수문성분 해석, 한국환경공학회지 17(12), 1363-1372.
- 제주도/한국수자원공사, 2003. 제주도수문지질 및 지하수자원 종합조사III.
- Arnold, J. G., Allen, P. M., Bernhardt, G., 1993, A comprehensive surface-groundwater flow model, Journal of Hydrology, 142, 47-69. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-1694(93)90004-S
- Kim, N. W., Chung, I. M., Kim, C., Lee, J., Lee, J. E., 2009, Development and applications of SWAT-K (Korea), in: Arnold, J. et al.(eds.), Soil and Water Assessment Tool (SWAT) Global Applications, Special Publication No. 4, World Association of Soil and Water Conservation, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Leavesley, G. H., Lichty, R. W., Troutman, B. M., Saindon, L. G., 1983, Precipitation- runoff modeling system: user's manual. US Geological Survey, Water- Resources Investigations Report 83-4238, 207.
- Neitsch, S. L., Arnold, J. G., Kiniry, J. R., Willams, J. R., 2001, Soil and Water Assessment Tool: the theorical doccumentation (version 2000), U.S. Agicultural Reasearch Service.
- Assessing Unit Hydrograph Parameters and Peak Runoff Responses from Storm Rainfall Events: A Case Study in Hancheon Basin of Jeju Island vol.24, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2015.24.4.437
- Altitudinal Pattern of Evapotranspiration and Water Need for Upland Crops in Jeju Island vol.48, pp.11, 2015, https://doi.org/10.3741/JKWRA.2015.48.11.915