- Volume 24 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
ZnO Crystals with Belt and Comb Shapes Synthesized by Oxidation of ZnS in Air Atmosphere
공기 중 대기압 분위기에서 ZnS의 산화에 의해 생성된 벨트형상과 빗 형상의 ZnO 결정
- Lee, Geun-Hyoung (Department of Materials & Components Engineering, Dongeui University)
- 이근형 (동의대학교 융합부품공학과)
- Received : 2011.09.07
- Accepted : 2011.10.01
- Published : 2011.11.01
ZnO crystals with belt and comb shapes were synthesized without any catalysts through a simple thermal oxidation of ZnS powder in alumina crucible under air atmosphere. X-ray diffraction (XRD) pattern revealed that the ZnO crystals had wurtzite structure of hexagonal phase. Energy dispersive x-ray (EDX) spectra showed that the ZnO was of high purity. In the cathodoluminescece spectra obtained for the ZnO crystals with belt and comb shapes, a strong ultraviolet emission centered at 380nm was observed, which indicates the ZnO crystal has high crystalline quality.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- M. H. Hunag, S. Mao, H. Feick, H. Yan, Y. Wu, H. Kind, E. Weber, R. Russo, and P. Yang, Science, 292, 1897 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1126/science.1060367
- J. Q. Hu, X. L. Ma, Z. Y. Xie, N. B. Wong, C. S. Lee, and S. T. Lee, Chem. Phys. Lett., 344, 97 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0009-2614(01)00720-5
- Y. S. Chang and J. M. Ting, Thin Solid Films, 398, 29 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0040-6090(01)01299-8
- B. M. Ataev, A. M. Bagamadova, V. V. Maedov, and A. K. Omaev, Mater. Sci. Eng., B65, 159 (1999).
- M. J. Zheng, L. D. Zhang, G. H. Li, and W. Z. Shen, Chem. Phys. Lett., 363, 123 (2002). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0009-2614(02)01106-5
- G. H. Lee, I. S. Kim, B. C. Shin, and W. J. Lee, J. KIEEME, 21, 995 (2008).
- Z. L. Wang, X .Y. Kong, and J. M. Zuo, Phys. Rev. Lett., 91, 185502 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.91.185502
- H. Yan, R. He, J. Johnson, M. Law, R. J. Saykally, and P. Yang, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 125, 4728 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1021/ja034327m
- Z. W. Pan, S M. Mahurin, S. Dai, and D. H. Lowndes, Nano Lett., 5, 723 (2005). https://doi.org/10.1021/nl050165b
- J Zhang, W. Yu, and L. Zhang, Phys. Lett., A299, 276 (2002).
- J. H. Park, H. J. Choi, Y. J. Choi, S. H. Sohn, and J. G. Park, J. Mater. Chem., 14, 35 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1039/b312821k
- C. X. Xu, X. W. Sun, Z. L. Dong, and M. B. Yu, Appl. Phys. Lett., 85, 3878 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1811380
- B. D. Yao, Y .F. Chan, and N. Wang, Appl. Phys. Lett., 81, 757 (200).
- G. H. Lee, J. KIEEME, 24, 256 (2011).
- X. D. Wang, Y. Ding, C. J. Summers, and Z. L. Wang, J. Phys. Chem., B108, 8773 (2004).