- Volume 24 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A Study on Properties of Partial Discharge in Silicone Rubber
실리콘 고무의 부분방전 특성에 관한 연구
- Lee, Sung-Ill (Department of Safety Engineering, Chungju National University) ;
- Kwon, Young-Cheon (Department of Safety Engineering, Chungju National University)
- Received : 2011.08.22
- Accepted : 2011.09.28
- Published : 2011.11.01
In this thesis, the silicone filler with a sample size of 0~75 phr and void size of 2~4.5 mm is prepared in order to diagnose the defect of void which exists in widely used insulation material, silicone rubber. In this silicone rubber sample, electrodes are connected and whilst the voltage changes, applied voltage 7 kV~9 kV is increased constantly over time and discharge quantity, discharge frequency and applied voltage (T-QNV) were measured. The discharge quantity of the applied voltage (VQ) is measured to estimate inception voltage and extinction voltage. In addition, under the condition of maintaining constant applied voltage, discharge quantity and discharge frequency (QN) are measured, and its characteristics are analyzed.
- K. T. Song and S. I. Lee, J. KIEEME, 24, 208 (2010).
- IEC International Standard 60270, Partial Discharge Measurement, 3rd ed. (2001).
- IEC International Standard 60811, Insulating and sheathing materials of electric cables, Common test methods Part 1-2: General application, Thermal Aging Methods (2002).
- A. Barlw, IEEE Elect. Insul. Mag., 7, 8 (1991). https://doi.org/10.1109/57.64966
- T. Fukuda, IEEE Elect. Insul. Mag., 4, 9 (1988). https://doi.org/10.1109/57.7996
- R. J. V. Brunt, IEEE Trans. Elec. Insul., 26, 902 (1991). https://doi.org/10.1109/14.99099
- R. Krump and H. G. Kranz, Proc. 6th (ISH, New Orleans, USA, 1989) p. 2213.
- R. Schifani and G. Mirelli, Compel, 17, 765 (1998). https://doi.org/10.1108/03321649810221396
- G. Capponi, and R. Schifani, IEEE Trans. Elec. Insul., 27, 106 (1992) https://doi.org/10.1109/14.123446
- M. Cacciari, A. Contin, and G. C. Montanari, IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insul., 2, 1166 (1995) https://doi.org/10.1109/94.484322
- S. Jiang and D. Kececioglu, IEEE Trans. Reliab., 44, 241 (1992).