- Volume 11 Issue 10
The results of the scattery distribution in the fluoroscopy X-ray room were as follows. When the measurement was done at the same height with the table, measured value was 0.78 mGy/min ~ 0.04 mGy/min (95%) within 50 cm and 250 cm. At 50 cm below the table, it was 0.17 mGy/min ~ 0.02mGy/min (86%) and at 50 cm above the table was 1.37 mGy/min ~ 0.05 mGy/min (96%), displaying a decrease. At the same time, the amount of rays were reduced in 50 ~ 60% at the same height with the table than the location 50 cm above the table, 90~95% of reduction rate was observed at 50 cm below the table. For the collimator, comparing to the case when it was completely open, the amount of ray was reduced from 0.78 mGy/min to 0.16 mGy/min at 50cm away and 0.04 mGy/min to 0.01 mGy/min at 250cm away thus approximately 80% on average was reduced when the collimator was reduced to 25%. Comparing with the case when there was a object on the table, the amount of scatter ray was reduced by 96.7% at every location when there is not a object on the table.
Fluoroscopic X-ray Room;Scatter Ray;Radiation Dose;Collimator
- 김창균, 허준, 방사선 차폐물질에 대한 산란선발생에 관한 연구, 대한방사선기술학회지, 제3권, 제1호, pp.67-72, 1980.
- Dieter F. Regulla and Heinrich Eder. Patient Exposure in Medical X-ray Imaging in Europe. Radiation Protection Dosimetry, Vol.114, No.1, pp.11-25, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1093/rpd/nch538
- 고신관, 강병삼, 임청환, 중재적 방사선 분야 방호용구 차폐효과. 대한방사선기술학회지, 제30권, 제3호, pp.213-218, 2007.
- S. H. Stern, S. A. Tucker, R. M. Gagne, and T. B. Shope Jr, Estimated Benefits of Proposed Amendments to the FDA Radiation-Safety Standard for Diagnostic X-Ray Equipment. FDA Science Forum, 2001.
- 식품의약품안전청, 의료기관방사선종사자의 개인 피폭선량 백서, 2004.
- L. Brateman, Radiation safety considerations for diagnostic radiology personnel. Radiographics, Vol.19, pp.1037-1055, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1148/radiographics.19.4.g99jl231037
- International Commission on Radiological Protection. ICRP Publication 26: Recommendation of the International Commission on Radiological Protection. Oxford; Pergamon Press, 1977.
- Paul and Juhl's, Essentials of Radiologic Imaging, pp.17-18, 1997.
- 이규택, Setting the ERCP Room: For the Efficacy and Safety, 대한소화기내시경학회지, Vol.32(Suppl. 1), pp.254-257, 2006.
- 유광열, 양광자방출핵종의 사용에 따른 핵의학 검사실에서의 방사선안전관리, 핵의학기술, 제5권, 제2호, pp.280-287, 2000.
- 오현주, 김성수, 김영일, 임한영, 김흥태, 이후민, 김학성, 이상석, X-선 촬영실 내에서의 공간산란선량 변동에 관한연구, 방사선기술과학, 제17권, 제2호, pp.21-27, 1994.
- 안봉선, 이환형, portable 흉부촬영시 공간산란선량에 관한 연구, 방사선기술과학, 제23권, 제2호, pp.63-67, 2000.
- 권덕문, 박명환, 남효덕, 이동형 X-선 촬영에서 공간산란선량분포측정. 방사선기술과학, 제24권, 제1호, pp.23-26, 2001.
- A Study of Below Knee Surrounding Dose depends on whether Using Collimator Shielding or not while Percutaneous Coronary Intervention vol.7, pp.5, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7742/jksr.2013.7.5.353