- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Numerical Analysis of Curling Behavior of Prestressed Approach Slab Subjected to Environmental Loads
환경하중에 의한 교량 프리스트레스 접속슬래프의 컬링 거동 수치 해석적 분석
- Received : 2011.03.13
- Accepted : 2011.04.07
- Published : 2011.09.15
The numerical analyses were performed to investigate the curling behavior of the post-tensioned prestressed concrete approach slab (PTAS) under environmental loads. A technique to include properly the boundary conditions of one end of PTAS that was connected to the bridge abutment using hinges was proposed for the numerical model. The applicability of a simplified model not having hunches was also investigated. By using the developed models, the curling behavior of PTAS was analyzed when the foundation settlement occurred. The analysis results showed that the maximum tensile stress obtained from the simplified model involving a simplified hinge connection was very closed to that obtained from a rigorous model. When the slab curled up, the maximum tensile stress occurred in the model including no foundation settlement, but when the slab curled down, the maximum stress occurred in the model including partial settlement of the foundation. Therefore, the design of PTAS should be performed considering those maximum tensile stresses.
- 김성민 (2007). "환경하중과 차량하중에 대한 줄눈콘크리트포장의 최대인장응력 특성 분석," 한국콘크리트학회논문집, 한국콘크리트학회, Vol. 19, No. 4, pp. 449-456.
- 박희범, 엄인섭, 김성민 (2010). "프리스트레스가 도입된 접속슬래브의 실험적 거동 분석," 한국도로학회논문집, 한국도로학회, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 157-164.
- 한국도로공사 (2007). 고속도로 포장상태 조사 및 분석 (HPMS부문).
- 한국도로공사 (2008). 고속도로 포장상태 조사 및 분석 (HPMS부문).
- ABAQUS (2007). User′s Manual Version 6.7, Hibbit, Karlsson & Sorensen, Inc., Pawtucket, R. I.