- Volume 14 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Evaluation of Track Impact Factor on the Various Track Type in Urban Transit
도시철도 궤도구조별 궤도충격계수 평가
- Received : 2010.12.20
- Accepted : 2011.03.28
- Published : 2011.06.26
Impact factor of concrete and ballast track which has been used in Korea railway was applied to equation (1+0.513V/100) from AREA. As the use of this equation, overcapacity of track design might be occurred. Therefore, this study compared impact of ballast track (well, bad) and concrete track (sleeper embeded system, rail floating and sleeper floating) by field test to analyzing dynamic effect of track structure's characterstic and wheel load on service line. In addition, it suggested a method to generate reasonable impact factor on each track type.
- Arnold D. Kerr (2003) Fundamental of Track Dynamics
- J.H. Um, Y.H. You, K.I. Um (2003) Evaluation of Track Impact Factor in the Conventional Line, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 6(4), pp. 88-104.
- J.Y. Choi, K.D. Kang, Y.G. Park (2006) Evaluation of Track Impact Factor on Ballast Track in Subway using field Test, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 9(6), pp. 784-791.
- Graduate School of Railway (2009) A Study on the Maintenance and Estimate of Fatigue Life for Used Rail, Seoul Metro.
- Track Design Technical Report (2005) Structural Technical Report(Track division), Shinbundang Line.
- Track Design Technical Report (2006) Structural Technical Report(Track division), Seoul city Metro Line 9.
- Sato, New railway Track engineering Mechanics.
- S.J. Lee, J.T. Oh, O.J. Park (2003) Parametrics study about Measuring Train Loads.
- RTRI (1997) Design Standard and manual for Railway Structure (Ballasted Track), Japan.
- Buddhima Indraratha, Wadud Salim (2005) Mechanics of Ballasted Rail Tracks: A Geotechnical Perspective, Taylor&Francis.
- Experimental Study on the Evaluation of Behavior for Floating Track System Using a Resilient Rubber Mat vol.17, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2014.17.4.281
- Retracted: Influence of Track Support Stiffness of Railway Tracks on Track Impact Factor vol.140, pp.8, 2014, https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)EM.1943-7889.0000744
- Evaluation of Dynamic Behavior of Rail Joints on Personal Rapid Transit Track vol.31, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14346/JKOSOS.2016.31.5.89