- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on Realization of Speech Recognition System based on VoiceXML for Railroad Reservation Service
철도예약서비스를 위한 VoiceXML 기반의 음성인식 구현에 관한 연구
- Received : 2010.12.06
- Accepted : 2011.03.03
- Published : 2011.04.26
This paper suggests realization method for real-time speech recognition using VoiceXML in telephony environment based on SIP for Railroad Reservation Service. In this method, voice signal incoming through PSTN or Internet is treated as dialog using VoiceXML and the transferred voice signal is processed by Speech Recognition System, and the output is returned to dialog of VoiceXML which is transferred to users. VASR system is constituted of dialog server which processes dialog, APP server for processing voice signal, and Speech Recognition System to process speech recognition. This realizes transfer method to Speech Recognition System in which voice signal is recorded using Record Tag function of VoiceXML to process voice signal in telephony environment and it is played in real time.
Supported by : 광운대학교
- E.A. Anderson, S. Breitenbach, T. Burd, N. Chidambaram, P. Houle, D. Newsome, X. Tang, X. Zhu (2001) Early Adapter VoiceXML, Wrox.
- C.S. Ryu, H.H. Jeon, M.W. Koo (2000) Train information trial service of korea Telecom Using Speech Recognition, Institute for Information Technology Advancement.
- The Railroad News, http://www.railnews.co.kr, 28 June 2010 (1012).
- A. King, A. Terzoli, P. Clayton (2006) Creating a low cost VoiceXML Gateway to replace IVR systems for rapid deployment of voice applications, 2006 SATNAC conf.
- J. Rouillard (2007) Web services and speech-based applications around VoiceXML, Journal of Networks, 2(1).
- K.R. Kim, K. H. Kim (2000) Design and Implementation of Voice Browser and VXML editor, 2000 Spring Conf. Korean Institute of Information Scientistis and Engineers, 27(1), pp. 414-416.
- E.H. Kim, J.I. Kim, M.W. Koo (2002) The interactive Voice Service based on VoiceXML, KSCSP 2002, Acoustical Society of Korea, 19(1), pp. 1-7.
- H.S. Kim, M.K. Lee, J.C. Kim, S.J. Lee (2002) Implementation and Design of Internet Telephony Architecture based on SIP, 2002 Autumn Conf. Korea Information and Communication Society.
- Asterisk PBX, http://www.asterisk.org, accessed on 20 July 2010.
- The Open Source PBX for Windows, http://www.asteriskwin32. com, accessed on 20 July 2010.
- Voxy, VoiceXML Integration for Asterisk, http://voicexml.phpmagazine.net/2006/10/voxy-voicexml-integration-for.html, accessed on 20 July 2010.
- A. Tsai, A.N. Pargellis, C.H. Lee, J.P. Olive (2001) Dialogue Session Management Using VoiceXML, In EUROSPEECH-2001, pp. 2213-2216.
- K. Singh, A. Nambi, H. Schulzrinne (2003) Integrating VoiceXML with SIP services, ICC 2003 - Global Services and Infrastructure for Next Generation Networks, Anchorage, Alaska.
- L. Lerato, M. Molapo and L. Khoase (2009) Open Source VoiceXML Interpreter over Asterisk for Use in IVR Applications, 2009 SATNAC conf.
- VoiceXML 2.0, W3C Recommendation, http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-voicexml20-20040316, accessed on 20 July 2010.
- VAC, http://software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.htm, accessed on 20 July 2010.
- imTEL, http://www.imtel.com, accessed on 20 July 2010.
- B.S. Kim, S.H. Kim (2009) A Study on the Speech Recognition for Commands of Ticketing Machine using CHMM, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 12(2), pp. 285-290.
- L.R. Rabiner (1989) A Tutorial on Hidden Markov Models and Selected Application in Speech Recognition, Proc IEEE, 77(2), pp. 257-286.
- D. Jurafsky and J. H. Martin (2008) Speech and Language Processing, Prentice Hall(2nd).
- Y. Hu, P. Loizou (2008) Evaluation of Objective Measures for Speech Enhancement, IEEE Transactions on Speech and Audio Processing, 16(1), pp 229-238. https://doi.org/10.1109/TASL.2007.911054
- The Automated Threshold Decision Algorithm for Node Split of Phonetic Decision Tree vol.31, pp.3, 2012, https://doi.org/10.7776/ASK.2012.31.3.170