- Volume 25 Issue 4
Study on the Distribution and Correlation of Stroke Risk Factor according to Age with Stroke Patients - Focused on Past History and Stroke Family History
중풍 환자의 연령에 따른 중풍 위험인자의 분포 및 상관관계 연구 - 병력과 중풍 가족력 중심으로
- Shin, Hyun-Su (Division of Circulatory System, Dept. of Internal Medicine, College of Oriental Medicine, Dae-jeon University) ;
- Kang, Byoung-Kab (TKM Converging Research Division Brain Disease Research Center, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine) ;
- Jo, Hyun-Kyung (Division of Circulatory System, Dept. of Internal Medicine, College of Oriental Medicine, Dae-jeon University)
- Received : 2011.06.30
- Accepted : 2011.07.30
- Published : 2011.08.25
The purpose of this study was to investigate the distribution and correlation of stroke risk factor according to age with stroke patients. This study was based on clinical data registered in Daejeon Oriental Medical Hospital from November 2006 to December 2010. Study subjects consisted of 779 patients with stroke within 1 month and they were classified according to age and existence of past history such as hypertension, diabetes mellitus, ischemic heart diseaseand stroke family history. Stroke family history was distributed differently according to age unlike past history and in their 50's showed a particularly high rate. There was not statistically significant correlation between stroke family history and past history except for only between stroke family history and diabetes mellitus in the patients in their 80's and more. There was statistically significant correlation between hypertension and diabetes mellitus and especially in the patients in their 60's and 70's. There was statistically significant correlation between hypertension and ischemic heart disease and especially in the patients in their 80's and more. There was statistically significant correlation between diabetes mellitus and ischemic heart disease in the patients in their 60's. There was statistically significant correlation among hypertension, diabetes mellitus and ischemic heart disease, but stroke family history and past history had independence, so management and research for this subject should be required further and further.
Supported by : 한국한의학연구원
- 전국내과학대학 심계내과학교실. 심계내과학. 서울, 군자출판사, pp 169-173, 331-342, 393-408, 2006.
- 김영석, 문상관, 박성욱, 한창호. 임상중풍학. 서울, 정담, pp 1-2, 2007.
- Feigin, V.L., Lawes, C.M., Bennett, D.A., Anderson, C.S. Stroke epidemiology: a review of population-based studies of incidence, prevalence, and case-fatality in the late 20th century. Lancet Neurology. 2: 43-53, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1474-4422(03)00266-7
- Yu, K.H., Ma, H.I., Jeong, S.C., Lee, B.C. Web-based multicenter integrated stroke databank system, Korean Journal of Stroke. 3: 25, 2001.
- 대한뇌졸중학회. 뇌졸중. 서울, 이퍼블릭, p 47, 2010.
- Brown, R.D., Whisnant, J.P., Sicks, J.D., O'Fallon, W.M., Wiebers, D.O. Stroke incidence, prevalence, and survival: secular trends in Rochester, Minnesota, through 1989. Stroke. 27: 373-380, 1996.
- Wolf, P.A., D'Agostino, R.B., O'Neal, M.A., Sytkowski, P., Kase, C.S., Belanger, A.J., Kannel, W.B. Secular trends in stroke incidence and mortality. The Framingham Study. Stroke. 23: 1551-1555, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.STR.23.11.1551
- 질병관리본부. 2007년 국민건강영양조사. 서울, 2007.
- 박세욱, 강병갑, 장인수, 홍석, 한창호, 권정남 등. 다기관 임상연구를 통해 도출된 중풍변증표준안의 진단프로그램 개발에 관한 연구. 大韓韓醫學會誌28(3):126-137, 2007.
- 통계청. 2009 사망원인통계연보. 한국, 통계청, 2010.
- 대한노인병학회. 뇌졸중의 역학과 병리기전. 대한노인병학회지 3(3):5-17, 1993.
- 정병식, 이상훈, 윤형석, 조성규, 이주형, 서정철 등. 뇌졸중 발생 위험인자 및 생활습관에 관한 임상적 고찰. 대한침구학회지 18(6):14-26, 2001.
- Lee, B.C., Yu, K.H. Epidemiology of stroke in Korea. Journal of Korean Med Sci. 45: 1415-1421, 2002.
- Jung, W.S., Sun, J.J., Jung, J.H., Moon, S.K., Cho, K.H., Ko, S.G. et al. Analysis of 353 consecutive patients with acute ischemic stroke from the Hanbang Stroke Registry. Journal of Korean Oriental Med. 28(1):35-41, 2007.
- Goldstien, L.B., Adams, R., Becker, K., Furberg, C.D., Gorelick, P.B., Hademenos, G. et al. Primary prevention of ischemic stroke: a statement for healthcare professionals from the Stroke Council of the American Heart Association. Stroke. 32: 280-299, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.STR.32.1.280
- Lee, B.C., Jeong, S.C., hwang, S.H., Kim, H.C., Bae, J.C., Ma, H.I. et al. Analysis of 1,129 conseutive patients with acute stroke: the Hallym Stroke Registry. Korean Journal of Stroke. 1(1):21-27, 1999.
- 장문원. 가족력과 병력이 중풍 발병에 미치는 영향에 대한 환자-대조군 연구. 大田大學敎大學院韓醫學碩士學位論文. 2011.
- 박병주. 노인 인구에서 음주와 뇌졸중 발생간의 관련성 규명을 위한 코호트내환자-대조군 연구. 보건복지부 보건의료기술연구개발사업 최종보고서. 2003.
- 박태환, 김민기, 이경복, 박종무, 이수주, 정근화 등. 한국인에 서 허혈성 뇌졸중 위험 인자의 유병률에 대한 체계적 문헌고찰. 대한신경과학회지 27(1):19-27, 2009.
- 유영대. 출혈성 뇌졸중과 허혈성 뇌졸중의 위험인자 비교분석: 흡연,음주,비만,식습관을 중심으로. 조선대학교 환경보건대학원 석사학위논문. 2002.
- American Diabetes Association. Consensus statement: treatment of hypertension in diabetes. Diabetes Care. 16: 1395-1401, 1993.
- Aram, V.C., George, L.B., Henry, R.B., William, C.C., Lee, A.G., Joseph, L.I. et al. Seventh Report of the Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure(JNC-VII). Hypertension. 42: 1206-1252, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.HYP.0000107251.49515.c2
- Jennifer, B.M., Phillip, R. Cardiovascular risk in diabetes: a brief review. J Diabetes Complications. 14: 108-115, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1056-8727(00)00065-9