- Volume 21 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Estimation of Vibration Source and Sound Radiation of a Refrigerator Fan by using Measured Acceleration Signals
가속도 측정신호를 이용한 냉장고 홴의 진동원과 방사소음의 예측
- Received : 2011.06.01
- Accepted : 2011.08.08
- Published : 2011.09.20
Obtaining the real exciting force is important for the analysis of structural vibration or sound radiation to represent the actual condition. But in most cases, it is so difficult to get the actual force signals by direct measurement using sensors due to complex geometry. This paper suggests advanced source identification method which can be applied to the prediction of radiated noise considering correlations between measured signals. This method was implemented to the identification of the fan force in the refrigerator. The analysis of structural vibration and radiated noise caused by the fan force was also performed. The comparison between predicted SPL and measured SPL of the radiated noise by the refrigerator fan showed good agreement.
Source Identification;Singular Value Decomposition;Auto/Cross Spectrum;Radiated Noise;Refrigerator Fan
Supported by : 부산대학교
- Jung, K. I., Kim, Y. H., Seo, M. Y., Kim, S. G. and Lee, J. G., 2001, A Strategy of Refrigerator Noise Control by Using Subjective Assessment, Proceedings of the KSNVE Annual Autumn Conference, pp. 191-196.
- Heo, S., Cheong, C. U., Seo, M. Y. and Kim, S. R., 2009, Application of Hybrid Techniques for the Prediction of Internal BPF Noise of Centrifugal Fan in Refrigerators and Its Reduction, Proceedings of the KSNVE Annual Autumn Conference, pp. 684-685.
- Jong, C., Wang, S. Y., Park, S. I. and Lee, S. T., 2002, Noise Reduction of Reciprocal Compressor by Design Modification of Hermitic Shell, Proceedings of the KSNVE Annual Spring Conference, pp. 785-789.
- Han, H. S., Kim, M. S., Jeong, W. B., Seo, M. Y. and Lee, S. Y., 2010, Analysis of the Vibration Transmitting Characteristics of the Insulation -foam for Reducing Refrigerant-induced Noise of a Refrigerator, Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 45-50. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2010.20.1.045
- Lee, H. W., Ryu, S. M., Jeong, W. B., Han, H. S. and Ahn, J. W., 2010, Force Identification of Rotary Compressor and Prediction of Vibration on a Pipe, Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 20. No. 10, pp. 953-959. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2010.20.10.953
- Jung, E. I., Chun, D. H. and No, S. H., 2006, Indirect Force Identification of Air-jet Weaving Machine Infrequency Domain, Proceedings of the KSNVE Annual Spring Conference, pp. 238-241.
- Lee, J. K., Yeo, S. D. and Bang, J. H., 1994, A Technique to Identify the Structure Borne Noise Sources Related to Structure Vibration using Response Signals, Proceedings of the KSNVE Annual Autumn Conference, pp. 160-164.
- Song, M. K., Lee, S. K. and Seo, S. H., 2008, Structural Modification for Noise Reduction of the Blower Case in a Fuel Cell Passenger Car Based on the CAE Technology, Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 18, No. 9, pp. 972-981. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVN.2008.18.9.972
- Lee, S. K., Noh, K. R. and Park, J. H., 2001, A Study on the Application of SVD to an Inverse Problem in a Cantilever Beam with a Non-minimum Phase, Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 11, No. 9, pp. 431-438.
- Park, O. C. and Lee, G. M., 2007, Updating of Finite Element Models Including Damping, Proceedings of the KSNVE Annual Autumn Conference, pp. 708-713.
- LMS, LMS Virtual.Lab REV9 NVH Standard Training.
- Estimation of Vibration Field of a Cylindrical Structure Derived by Optimal Sensor Placement Methods vol.24, pp.5, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2014.24.5.381
- Selection of Fitness Function of Genetic Algorithm for Optimal Sensor Placement for Estimation of Vibration Pattern of Structures vol.25, pp.10, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2015.25.10.677
- Contribution Analysis to Identify the Source of Ship Hull Vibration vol.26, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2016.26.5.528