- Volume 17 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
The Research of Unmanned Autonomous Navigation's Map Matching using Vehicle Model and LIDAR
차량 모델 및 LIDAR를 이용한 맵 매칭 기반의 야지환경에 강인한 무인 자율주행 기술 연구
- Park, Jae-Ung (Kookmin University) ;
- Kim, Jae-Hwan (Kookmin University) ;
- Kim, Jung-Ha (Kookmin University)
- Received : 2011.02.20
- Accepted : 2011.03.29
- Published : 2011.05.01
Fundamentally, there are 5 systems are needed for autonomous navigation of unmanned ground vehicle: Localization, environment perception, path planning, motion planning and vehicle control. Path planning and motion planning are accomplished based on result of the environment perception process. Thus, high reliability of localization and the environment perception will be a criterion that makes a judgment overall autonomous navigation. In this paper, via map matching using vehicle dynamic model and LIDAR sensors, replace high price localization system to new one, and have researched an algorithm that lead to robust autonomous navigation. Finally, all results are verified via actual unmanned ground vehicle tests.
Grant : 실외환경에 강인한 도로기반 저가형 자율주행기술개발
- C. Crane, D. Armstrong, A. Arroyo, A. Baker, D. Dankel, G. Garcia, N. Johnson, J. Lee, S. Ridgeway, E. Schwartz, E. Thorn, S. Velat, and J. H. Yoon, "Team gator nation's autonomous vehicle development for the 2007 DARPA urban challenge," Journal of Aerospace computing, information, and communication, vol. 4, no. 12, pp. 1058-1085, Dec. 2007.
- C. Urmson, J. Anhalt, D. Bagnell, C. Baker, R. Bittner, M. N. Clark, J. Dolan, D. Duggins, T. Galatali, C. Geyer, M. Gittleman, S. Harbaugh, M. Herbert, T. M. Howard, S. Kolski, A. Kelly, M. Likhachev, M. McNaughton, N. Miller, K. Peterson, B. Pilnick, R. Rajkumar, P. Rybski, B. Salesky, Y. W. Seo, S. Singh, J. Snider, A. Stentz, W. Whittaker, Z. Wolkowicki, and J. Ziglar, "Autonomous driving in urban environments: boss and the urban challenge," Journal of Field Robotics Special Issue on the 2007 DARPA Urban Challenge, Part 1, vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 425-466, June 2008.
- D. Ferguson and A. Stentz, "Field D*: An interpolation-based path planner and replanner," Proc. of the International Symposium on Robotics Research, vol. 28, pp. 1926-1931, Oct 2005.
- H. Najjaran and A. Goldenberg, "Real-time motion planning of an autonomous mobile manipulator using a fuzzy adaptive Kalman filter," Robotics and Autonomous Systems, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 96-106, Feb. 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.robot.2006.07.002
- J. Lalonde, N. Vandapel, D. Huber, and M. Hebert, "Natural terrain classification using three -dimensional ladar data for ground robot mobility," Journal of Field Robotics, vol. 23, no. 10, pp. 839-861, June 2006. https://doi.org/10.1002/rob.20134
- Joint Architecture for Unmanned System (JAUS) Reference Architecture, Version 3.0.
- U. Kienckeand and L. Nielsen, Automotive Control Systems, For Engine, Driveline, and Vehicle, 2nd Ed., Springer, 2004.
- S. Lee, S. Lee, and D. Kim, "Recursive unscented kalman filtering based slam using a large number of noisy observations," International Journal of Control, Automation, and Systems, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 736-747, Dec. 2006.
- J. Lee, S. Lee, J. Kim, and C. Han, "The development of a map building algorithm using LADAR for unmanned ground vehicle," Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems(in Korean), vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 1246-1253, Dec. 2009. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2009.15.12.1246
- S. Park, M. Park, and S. Park, "Object-spatial layout-route based hybrid map and global localization for mobile robots," International Journal of Control, Automation, and Systems, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 598-614, Aug. 2009. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12555-009-0411-5
- Development of Collision Prevention System for Agricultural Unmanned Helicopter vol.44, pp.7, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5139/JKSAS.2016.44.7.611