- Volume 17 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Path & Velocity Profile Planning Based on A* Algorithm for Dynamic Environment
동적 환경을 위한 A* 알고리즘 기반의 경로 및 속도 프로파일 설계
- Kwon, Min-Hyeok (Korea University) ;
- Kang, Yeon-Sik (Kookmin University) ;
- Kim, Chang-Hwan (Korea Institute of Science and Technology) ;
- Park, Gwi-Tae (Korea University)
- Received : 2011.02.20
- Accepted : 2011.03.29
- Published : 2011.05.01
This paper presents a hierarchical trajectory planning method which can handle a collision-free of the planned path in complex and dynamic environments. A PV (Path & Velocity profile) planning method minimizes a sharp change of orientation and waiting time to avoid a collision with moving obstacle through detour path. The path generation problem is solved by three steps. In the first step, a smooth global path is generated using
- Jur P. van den Berg and M. H. Obermars, "Roadmapbased motion planning in dynamic environments," IEEE, Transactions on Systems, man and Cybernetics, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 885-897, Oct. 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/TRO.2005.851378
- B. Damas and J. Sntos-Victor, "Avoiding moving obstacles: the forbidden velocity map," IEEE, RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 4393-4398, Oct. 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/IROS.2009.5354210
- S. Koenig and M. Likhachev, "Fast replanning for navigation in unknown terrain," IEEE, Transactions on Robotics and Automation, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 354-363, June 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/TRO.2004.838026
- O. Dahl and L. Nielsen, "Torqe-limited path following by on-line trajectory time scaling," IEEE, Transactions on Robotics and Automation, vol. 6, pp. 554-561, Oct. 1990. https://doi.org/10.1109/70.62044
- B. H. Lee, and C. S. G. Lee, "Collision-free motion planning of two robots," IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 21-32, Jan. 1987. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSMC.1987.289330
- S. C. Zaharakis and A. Guez, "Time optimal robot navigation via the slack set method," IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 1396-1407, Nov./Dec. 1990. https://doi.org/10.1109/21.61209
- M. Kwon, H. Lim, Y. Kang, C. Kim, and G. Park, "Hierarchical optimal time path planning method for a autonomous mobile robot using A* algorithm," IEEE, International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, pp. 225-233, Oct. 2010.
- K. Belarbi, F. Titel, W. Bourebia, and K. Benmahammed, "Design of Mamdani fuzzy logic controllers with rule base minimisation using genetic algorithm," Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, vol. 18, no. 7, pp. 875-880, Oct. 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engappai.2005.03.003
- R. A Brook and T. Lorenzo-Perez, "A subdivision algorithm inconfiguration space for findpath with rotation," IEEE Transactions on Systems,Man and Cybernetics, vol. SMC-15(2), pp. 225-233, Mar./Apr.1985.
- A* Pathfinding for Beginners, http://www.policyalmanac. org/games/aStarTutorial.htm.
- M. Deloura, "Game Progarmming Gems," Information Publishing Group, Seoul, pp. 340-381, 2001.
- D. Fox, W. Burgard, F. Dellaert, and S. Thrun, "Monte carlo localization: Efficient position estimation for mobile robots," Proc. of the National Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI'99), 1999.
- S. Paolo and L. Riccardo, "Configuration spaces are not homotopy invariant," Topology, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 375-380, Mar. 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.top.2004.11.002
- I. Kim, "Obstacle avoidance and local path planning for mobile robots using the fast elastic band," Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems(in Korean), vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 794-798, Aug. 2010. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2010.16.8.794