- Volume 11 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Analysis of CT, MRI, DITI for the Diagnosis of Abdominal Obesity and Clinical Usefulness
복부 비만 진단을 위한 CT, MRI, DITI 분석 및 임상적 유용성
- Received : 2011.03.08
- Accepted : 2011.05.09
- Published : 2011.06.28
This study was to find out the correlation between abdominal surface temperature and abdominal fat areas. CT and MRI methods have been used to assess abdominal fat area. Abdominal surface temperature according to abdominal fat area was also measured by DITI. 20 college students were selected as the subjects for the study. The results, showed that there were statistically different significance in abdominal fats measured by CT and MRI according to weight groups. Abdominal surface temperature gap were measured by DITI and there was a statistically significant difference in only T12 region. temperature gaps between weight groups were over
DITI;Abdominal Obesity;Surface Temperature
- N. Abate, Insulin resistance and obesity, The role of fat distribution pattern, Diabetes Care, Vol.19, pp.292-294, 1996. https://doi.org/10.2337/diacare.19.3.292
- R. Leenen and A. Droop, Visceral fat loss measured by magnetic resonance imaging in relation to changes in serum lipid level of obese men and woman. Arterioscler Thromb. Vol.13, pp.487-494, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.ATV.13.4.487
- 오영아, "생체전기저항분석법과 CT를 이용한 복부지방측정의 상관관계", 이화여자대학교 대학원 석사학위논문, 2006.
- 박혜순, 임신예, 한국인 비만환자에서 성별, 연령에 따른 내장지방축적 양상 및 심혈관 위험 요 인과의 관련성, 대한비만학회지, 제7권, 제4호, pp.342-354, 1998.
- J. C. Seidell and C. J. G. Bakker, Imaging techniques for measuring adipose tissue distribution a comparison between computedtomography, AM J Clin Nutr, Vol.51, pp.953-957, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/51.6.953
- L. F. Donnelly and B. J. Dardzinski, Using a phantom to compare MR technique for determining the ratio of interabdominal to subcutaneous adipose tissue, AJR, Vol.180, pp.993-998, 2003. https://doi.org/10.2214/ajr.180.4.1800993
- P. Leroy and R. Filasky, The management of pain, 2nd edition, Lea & Fegiger, p.610, 1990.
- R. P. Clark, Poster Presentation on at International Conference on the adipocyte and obesity : cellular and molecular mechanisms. Toronto university, Toronto. 1982.
- 박용우, "비만치료의최신지견", 한미의학, pp.4-7, 2007.
- M. Fogelholm, Comparison of body composition method: a literatyre analysis, Eur J Clin Nutr, Vol.5, No.1, pp.495-503, 1997.
- 심윤희, "청소년복부비만을 위한 복부전산화 단층촬영의 유용성과 여러 지표와의 상관성 연구", 이화여자대학교대학원 석사학위논문, 2006.
- 오영아, "생체전기저항분석법과 CT를 이용한 복부지방측정의 상관관계", 이화여자대학 교대학원 석사학위논문, 2006.
- J. C. Seidell, Imaging techniques for measuring adipose tissue distribution a comparison, between computedtomography, AM J Clin Nutr, Vol.51, pp.953-957, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/51.6.953
- 문증희, "복부지방조직의 측정에 있어 저방사선량 CT와 MRI 비교", 한림대학교대학원 박사학위논문, 2007.
- R. P. Clark, Poster Presentation :on at International Conference on the adipocyte and obesity : cellular and molecular mechanisms. Toronto university, Toronto, 1982.
- C. Konig, Einflub von Zigarettenrauchen und Kaltereizenauf die Hauttemperatur von Rauchern und Nichtrauchern. Med W, Vol.32, pp.1247-1249, 1981.
- W. Hobbins, Thermography and pain up date, pp.309-310, 1993.
- Obesity Estimation of Abdominal Fat by Using Computed Tomography : Influence of Breathing Motion on The Fat Measurement vol.33, pp.1, 2012, https://doi.org/10.9718/JBER.2012.33.1.008
- The Effects of Functional Electrical Stimulation on Abdominal Obesity Improvement of Adult Women by EMG, Ultrasound and DITI vol.31, pp.11, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7736/KSPE.2014.31.11.1051
- Correlation between Abdominal Fat Distribution and Abdominal Temperature in Korean Premenopausal Obese Women vol.34, pp.2, 2013, https://doi.org/10.13048/jkm.13001
- Usefulness of hard X-ray microscope using synchrotron radiation for the structure analysis of insects vol.81, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1002/jemt.22978