- Volume 11 Issue 5
Most social networks have power-law distribution that is one of distinct properties in scale-free network. In contrast to social network character, people networks of the Goguryeo, Baekje, and Silla show dissemination network that is a narrow and deep-reaching style of information transmission. However, people network of three kingdoms that is integrated each national people reveals scale-free and hierarchical properties. Pattern of territory expansion and abridgment in Silla is distinct from those in Goguryeo and Baekje, indicating that the distinct pattern reflects a power for unification. Several patterns in national management and national development of the three kingdoms are also analyzed based on network. Our results provide new insight that is analyzed by network-based approaches but is not analyzed by historial approaches in history of three kingdoms.
Three Dynasty Sillok;Scale-free Network;Hierarchical Network;Dissemination Network
- R. Gallagher and T. Appenzeller, "Beyond reductionism," Science, Vol.87, No.5411, p.79, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.284.5411.79
- Linton Freeman, The Deveolpment of Social Network Analysis. Empirical Press, 2006.
- N. Goldenfeld and L. P. Kadanoff. "Simple lessons from complexity," Science, Vol.87, No.5411, pp.87-89, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.284.5411.87
- S. Wasserman and K. Faust, Social network analysis: Methods and applications. Cambridge University Press, 1994.
- J. W. Ryu and H. Y. Kim, "Analysis of extension pattern for network of movie stars from Korea movies 100," J. Kor. Conten. Assoc., Vol.10, No.7, pp.420-428, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2010.10.7.420
- R. Albert, H. Jeong, and A.-L. Barabasi, "Internet: Diameter of the world-wide web," Nature, Vol.401, No.6749, pp.130-131, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1038/43601
- Y. K. Lee, H. I. Shin, J. E. Ku, and H. Y. Kim, "Analysis of network dynamics from the Romance of the three kingdoms," J. Kor. Conten. Assoc., Vol.9, No.4, pp.364-371, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2009.9.4.364
- C. Tsallis and M. P. de Albuquerque, "Are citations of scientific papers a case of nonextensivity?," Eur. Phys. J. B, Vol.13, No.4, pp.777-780, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1007/s100510050097
- D. Liben-Nowell and J. Kleinberg, "Tracing information flow on a global scale using internet chain-letter data," PNAS, Vol.105, No.12, pp.4633-4638, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.0708471105
- 박영규, 한권으로 읽는 고구려왕조실록, 웅진지식하우스, 1997.
- 박영규, 한권으로 읽는 백제왕조실록, 웅진지식하우스, 2000.
- 박영규, 한권으로 읽는 신라왕조실록, 웅진지식하우스, 2001.
- E. Ravasz, A. L. Somera, D. A. Mongru, Z. N. Oltivai, and A.-L. Barabasi, "Hierarchical organization of modularity in metabolic networks," Science, Vol.297, No.5586, pp.1551-1555, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.1073374
- B. Kang, K.-I. Goh, D.-S. Lee, and D. Kim, "Complex networks: structure and dynamics," Sae Mulli, Vol.48, No.2, pp.115-141, 2004.
- S. N. Dorogovtsev, A. V. Goltsev, and J. F. F. Mendes, "Critical phenomena in complex networks," Rev. Mod. Phys. Vol.80, No.4, pp.1275-1335, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1103/RevModPhys.80.1275
- 신형식, "삼국통일의 역사적 성격," 한국사연구 제 61권, .제1호, pp.67-87, 1988.
- 이병도 역주, 삼국사기 상. 을유문화사, 1996.
- Analysis of Network Dynamics from Annals of the Chosun Dynasty vol.14, pp.9, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.09.529
- Analysis on Convergence in Green Technology Field Using Patent Information vol.548-549, pp.1662-7482, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.548-549.1981
Supported by : 충북대학교