- Volume 11 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of Present Curriculum for Devlopment of Dept. of Radiological Science Curriculum
방사선학과 교육과정 개선을 위한 현 교육과정 평가
- Received : 2011.02.14
- Accepted : 2011.04.01
- Published : 2011.05.28
A curriculum of study demands a change as period of time and society evolve. Therefore, at this point where changes are required, this study is to analyze and evaluate the curriculums which will enhance and improve current studies as a preceding stage. The research was based on the survey by groups of education experts and 19 universities with current curriculum of study in radiologic science, and their references. The study was focused on the scope of work by radiologic technologist, change of college systems, academic research about radiologic science, and the improvement and the future of radiologic science field in perspective to globalization and the digital era. In terms of work scope, angiography and interventional radiology at 6 to 8 schools, fluoroscopy at 4 schools, ultrasound and practices at 6 schools, magnetic resonance image at 2 schools were found to be unestablished. The basic medical subjects, humuan physiology, human anatomy and practices, medical terminology courses were set up at most schools; however, pathology at 5 schools, image anatomy at 6 schools, clinical medicine at 11 schools were yet opened. Among the basic science and engineering subjects, general biology and its practices at 11 schools, general physics and its practices at 14 schools, and general chemistry and its practices at 8 schools were established which is about a half from a total number of schools. Only 4-5 schools established digital subjects such as, health computer, computer programming, PACS which are the basic major subjects. In order to provide academic improvement in radiologic science, digitalized education and globalization, and basis for future-oriented education for the field of radiologic science, including expanded scope of work, it is acknowledged that curriculums that are opened and run at each school need to be standardized. Therefore, the need for introduction of certificate for the radiologic science education courses are suggested.
- 이병호, "새교육과정 개발을 위한 현행교육과정에 대한 평가 연구", 한국교육과정학회, 2006년도 춘계학술대회 및 국제심포지움 발표자료집, pp.531-536, 2006.
- 권동희, "대학교육의 정상화 와 사법대학 교육과정의 정체성", 교육문제연구, Vol.15, No.1, 2001.
- 이종숙, 주영숙, 정광, 이은봉, 외국대학교육의 이념과 교육과정의 변천과정에서 본 한국 대학의 교육이념과 교육과정, 교육연구, 제1집, 1988.
- C. Cowling, "A global overview of the changing roles of radiographers," Radiography, Vol.14, No.1, pp.29-32, 2008.
- 박도순, 홍우조, 교육과정과 교육평가, 문음사, 1998.
- A. Lewy, Issues in curriculum evaluation, Ministry of Education and Culture, Jerusalem. 1988.
- J. Hadan, Curriculum evaluatin, Toward a Systemic methodology, Viewpoints(120) in ERIC, 1986.
- California State University Northridge (http://www.csun.edu/-vchsco2t/)
- Suzuka University of Medical Science (http://www.suzuka-u.ac.jp/education/hyginenics/index.html)
- Kyushu university (http://www.med.kyushu-u.ac.jp)
- 김창수, 김화곤, "디지털 방사선 환경에서의 방사선학과의 교육과정에 관한 현황과 개선 방향", 방사선기슬과학, Vol.28, No.2, 2005.
- 최종학, 김창균, 김원철, 김승철, "방사선사업무의 발전에 관한 조사 연구", 방사선기술과학, Vol.29, No.3, pp.197-209, 2006.
- 양한준, 방사선사 국가시험과목개선 실행방안 연구, 한국보건의료인국가시험원, 2007.
- Comparative Analysis on the Priority of Educational Needs in Curriculum of Departments related to Airline Service vol.11, pp.11, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.11.521
- The Effect of Education in Anatomy using Cadavers to the Paramedic Students vol.13, pp.2, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.02.341
- The job competency of radiological technologists in Korea based on specialists opinion and questionnaire survey vol.14, pp.1975-5937, 2017, https://doi.org/10.3352/jeehp.2017.14.9
Supported by : 부산가톨릭대학교