- Volume 11 Issue 5
To minimize a negative cognition of the game, recently the game industry has been researched of serious games such as medical game, tutoring game, advertisement and game training simulation game. The development and method of those serious games is far less formalized than other software development and is still in the beginning stages. We will define three types of advertisement games in the paper and propose a serious game development method which is based on traditional activities culture. Also we will explain element technologies and process for developing a serious game and apply a suggested method to YOOT games which is a typical Korea traditional game among several games.
Serious Game;Advertisement Game;Game Design
- 박정용, 박종희, "사건 전파그래프에 기반한 동적인 자연현상의 논리적 시뮬레이션", 전자공학회 논문지, 제38권, 제4호, pp.10-21, 2001.
- E. Ohmaye, "Simulation-Based Language Learning : An Architecture and a Multimedia Authoring Tool," Northwestern Univ, 1992.
- J. Y. Park and J. H. Park, "Event Normalization Methodology for Computer Game Environment Simulation," Int. J. of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering, Vol.19, Issue7, pp.913-932, 2009(11). https://doi.org/10.1142/S0218194009004453
- J. Y. Park and J. H. Park, "A graph-based representation of game scenarios; methodology for minimizing anomalies in computer game," The Visual Computer, Vol.26, No.6-8, pp.595-605, 2010(6). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00371-010-0482-6
- Pattie Maes, "Artificial Life meets Entertainment: Lifelike Autonomous Agents," Communications of the ACM, Vol.38, Issue.11, pp.108-114, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1145/219717.219808
- http://www. twitch speed.com/
- http://www. micro soft.com/korea/games/flightsimulator
- T. Başar and R. Srikant, "A Stackelb erg Network Game with a Large Number of Followers," J. of Optimization Theory and Applications, Vol.115, No.3, pp.479-490, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1021294828483
- Angel Conde, Karmele Lopez de Ipina, Mikel Larranaga, Nestor Garay-Vitoria, Eloy Irigoyen, Aitzol Ezeiza, and Jokin Rubio, "LAGUNTXO: A Rule-Based Intelligent Tutoring System Oriented to People with Intellectual Disabilities," Visioning and Engineering the Knowledge Society, Vol.5736, pp.186-195, 2009(9). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-04754-1_20
- Maite Lopez-Garate, Alberto Lozano-Rodero and Luis Matey, "An Adaptive and Customizable Feedback System for Intelligent Interactive Learning Systems," Intelligent Tutoring Systems, Vol.5091, pp.737-739, 2008(6). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-69132-7_94
- http://www.enlight. com/capitalism2/
- 임우성, 유성호, "인터넷 유저의 능동적인 참여을 유도하는 게임 성향 광고 콘텐츠 개발 과정에 관한 연구", 한국콘텐츠학회 종합학술대회 논문집, 제2권, 제2호, pp.119-127, 2004.
- 장수민, 곽내정, 유재수, "게임을 이용한 광고의 적용사례 분석 및 시스템 설계", 한국콘텐츠학회 종합학술대회 논문집, 제4권, 제2호, pp.815-818, 2006.