- Volume 47 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The prediction of floating position of human model after wearing life-jacket based on the three dimensional modeling
3차원 모델링을 통한 구명복 착용 후 부양자세 예측
- Bi, Chong-Song (Department of Naval Architecture and Marine Systems Engineering, Pukyong National University) ;
- Kim, Dong-Joon (Department of Naval Architecture and Marine Systems Engineering, Pukyong National University) ;
- Park, Jong-Heon (Naval Architecture and Marine Systems Engineering Research Center, Pukyong National University) ;
- Min, Kyong-Cheol (Global Leading Offshore Platform Education Center, Korea Maritime University) ;
- Lee, Jae-Sang (Department of Naval Architecture and Marine Systems Engineering, Pukyong National University)
- 필숭송 (부경대학교 조선해양시스템공학과) ;
- 김동준 (부경대학교 조선해양시스템공학과) ;
- 박종헌 (부경대학교 조선해양시스템공학연구소) ;
- 민경철 (한국해양대학교 글로벌 선도 해양플랜트 인재양성센터) ;
- 이재상 (부경대학교 조선해양시스템공학과)
- Received : 2011.07.21
- Accepted : 2011.08.13
- Published : 2011.08.31
Recently, the manufacturers of life-jacket are very interested in the acquisition of USCG(US Coast Guard) approval because the acquisition of USCG approval has an important role in the purchasing decision of the buyer's. Be based on criterion of USCG, we studied how to predict the change of floating position of human model with life-jacket to verify the backside restore. For this, in this study, the human model and the lifejacket was modeled in three dimension, the application program for prediction of floating position was developed, and plugged-in commercial program.
- KITECH, 2001. The development on manufacturing technology of life jacket. KITECH Research Report, 922.
- Lee, D.H., D.E. Kim, S.Y. Kim and G.Y. Park, 2006. 3D digital mockup application of cryogenic butterfly valve, LNG carrier. SNAK, 43 (5), 611-618. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2006.43.5.611
- Lee, K.W., J.H. Lee, K.H. Kim, S.K. Paik, M.H. Kim and K.H. Chung, 2005. Plug-in based scalable messenger framework. Proceedings of the annual autumn meeting, Korean society for internet information, 443-446.
- Min, K.C. and D.J. Kim, 2008. A study of musculoskeletal disorders reduction scheme in shipbuilding process using 3D human simulation. Journal of ocean engineering and technology, 22 (5), 119-125.