- Volume 14 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Factors Affecting Vegetation Cover After Slope Revegetation - Focused on a JSB Method of Construction -
비탈면 녹화이후 식생피복에 영향을 미치는 요인에 관한 연구 - 자연생태복원 공법을 중심으로 -
- Kil, Sung-Ho (Graduate School, Seoul National University) ;
- Lee, Dong-Kun (Department of Landscape Architecture and Rural System Engineering, Seoul National University) ;
- Cho, Min-Whan (TOLIM CO. Ltd.) ;
- Yang, Byung-E (Graduate School of Environmental Studies, Seoul National University)
- Received : 2011.08.08
- Accepted : 2011.10.14
- Published : 2011.10.30
This study was conducted on the field application for a method which is currently used. Although the method was performed with experimental knowledge, this study attempted to approach scientific ways through thirty sets of test-bed and three times monitoring limited by control variations for three months. The factors on previous studies are slope location, slope degree, type (roadfill vs. roadcut), aspect, vegetation cover, species, thickness, vertical length, horizontal length, soil type, elevation, erosion, soil-moisture, soil-hardness, pH, and so on. However, the factors of a suitable and significant level are slope degree, type, aspect, thickness, soil-moisture, vertical length and horizontal length in slope revegetation. the results were as follows : As a result of survey on soil types based on the status before construction, the rate of vegetation cover with non-mesh construction in soil areas was better than the rate of vegetation cover with fiber meshes and wire meshes. The rate of vegetation cover with fiber meshes in weathered rocks was better than using wire meshes. The rate of vegetation cover with the wire meshes in blasted rocks was better than using fiber meshes. Also, the factors affecting the rate of vegetation cover presented the number of appearance species, soil-moisture, thickness. this result presented the more appearance species as a positive role, and the lower soil-moisture and the thicker soil as a negative role.
- 국토해양부. 2009. 도로비탈면 녹화공사의 설계 및 시공 지침.
- 김남춘․김도희. 2010. 가치공학분석을 통한 비탈면녹화공법 비교에 관한 연구. 한국환경복원녹화기술학회지 13(1):93-102.
- 남언정․김남춘․조민환․길인․이석해․이정학. 2007. 재래 초.목본 식물 위주의 비탈면 녹화 시공지에 대한 식생 변화에 관한 연구. 한국환경복원녹화기술학회지 10(4):70-82.
- 송기엽. 2003. 야생화 쉽게 찾기. 진선출판사.
- 우보명․권태호․김남춘. 1993. 임도비탈면의 자생식생침입과 효과적인 비탈면 녹화공법 개발에 관한 연구. 한국임학회지 82(4):381- 395.
- 이창복. 2006. 원색 대한식물도감. 향문사.
- 전권석․마호섭. 2004. 시간경과에 따른 임도 절토비탈면의 식생피보고 변화. 한국환경복원녹화기술학회지 7(3):14-25.
- 전기성. 2004. 도로비탈면의 환경인자를 고려한 식생구조분석에 관한 연구. 한국환경복원녹화기술학회지 7(2):12-20.
- 채서일. 2005. 사회과학조사방법론. 비․앤․엠․북스.
- Espigares, T., Moreno-De Las Heras, M., and Nicolau, J.M. 2011. Performance of Vege- tation in Reclaimed Slopes Affected by Soil Erosion. Restoration Ecology, 19(1):35-44. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00546.x
- Esther Bochet and Patricio Garcia-Fayos. 2004. Factors Controlling Vegetation Establishment and Water Erosion on Motorway Slopes in Valensia, Spain. Restoration Ecology, 12(2):166-174. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1061-2971.2004.0325.x
- Ruxton, G. D., and G. Beauchamp. 2008. Some suggestions about appropriate use of the Kruskal-Wallis test. Animal Behaviour 76:1083-1087. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.anbehav.2008.04.011