- Volume 11 Issue 1
Server overload is directly proportional to requested image data size in a image processing. If request data are increase then system is overloaded in a image processing system. For the reduce of server bottle neck, we will be able to consider a distributed processing. Simple distributed processing system can solve server bottleneck and system overload but high cost system requirements. In this paper, Proposes a new distributed image processing system. Object activation technology are being grafted on to simple distributed processing system. It can optimize the user of system resources and can reuse idle system resources in network.
Supported by : 호원대학교
- Alan Bateman, Michael McMahon, Networking with Java(TM) 2 Platform, Standard Edition (J2SETM): Present and Future, Sun Microsystems, Inc. Sun's Worldwide Java Developer conference, 2002.
- Alt, M. Gorlatch, S., "Adapting Java RMI for grid computing", Future generations computer systems, Vol.21 No.5, 2005, pp.699-707 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2004.05.010
- Eberhard, J. Tripathi, A., "Mechanisms for object caching in distributed applications using Java RMI", Software: Practice and Experience, Vol.37 No.8, 2007, pp.799-831. https://doi.org/10.1002/spe.783
- Jeff Nisewanger, Sean Mullan, Rosanna Lee, Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition(J2SE ) Security Looks Ahead: New Features From Cryptography to XML Security, Java Security Engineers, Sun Microsystems, Inc. Sun's Worldwide Java Developer conference, 2003.
- Marques, P., "BUILDING SECURE JAVA RMI SERVERS", Dr. Dobb's journal, Vol.27 No.11, 2002. pp.36-45.
- Metkowski,R. Bala, P., "Parallel Computing in Java: Looking for the Most Effective RMI Implementation for Clusters", LECTURE NOTES IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, No.3911. 2006, pp.272-277.
- W. Hohberg, "How to find biconnected components in distributed networks", Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, Vol. 9, No. 4, 2000, pp. 374-386.
- Yang, C. C. Chen, C. K. Chang, Y. H. Chung, K. H. Lee, J. K., "Software architecture design for streaming Java RMI", Science of computer programming, Vol.70 No.2-3, 2008, pp.168-184. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scico.2007.07.003