- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on Variation of an Accuracy Rate as the Gradient of a Pistol
총기 경사도에 따른 명중률 변화에 관한 연구
- Received : 2010.12.06
- Accepted : 2011.02.25
- Published : 2011.04.05
In this paper, a study on variation of an accuracy rate as the gradient of a rifle is shown. In the a state of hostilities, a soldier is not easy to take a shot vertically against the ground. If a soldier shoots as the pistol is inclined, how the accuracy rate is changed. While the pistol is shot, the change of ballistic curve is estimated. And we also verify the accuracy rate through the firing test. Then we compare two results and present some ideas which overcome the decrease of an accuracy rate. Hereafter, it is possible to adapt in the future soldier system and expected that the accuracy rate of the conventional gun is maintained.
- 육군본부, "권총, 기관단총", 야전교범 23-35, pp. 9-11, 1980.
- Jane's Infantry Weapons, "45 ACP Cartridge", Ammunition for Pistols, SMGs and PDWs, United States, 2009.
- S&T 대우, '5mm 보통탄 탄도', 자료 295, 1985.
- 여운주, 이준호, 최의중, "사격 자세 변화에 따른 명중률 영향에 관한 연구", 제17회 자상무기 학술대회, 2009.
- Robust target cascading for improving firing accuracy of combat vehicle vol.30, pp.12, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12206-016-1126-1