- Volume 5 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of Indoor Radon Levels in a Hospital Underground Space and Internal Exposure
의료기관 지하시설의 라돈가스 측정과 내부피폭 조사
- Received : 2011.06.14
- Accepted : 2011.10.20
- Published : 2011.10.31
Radium is rock or soil of crust or uranium of building materials and thorium after radioactivity collapse process are created colorless and odorless inert gas that accrue well in sealed space like mine or basement. It inflow to lung circulate respiratory organ and caused lung cancer because of deposition of lung or bronchial tubes. Radium sheath of medical institution treat person's life is possible big danger to professional regarding radioactivity who has much amount exposed radioactivity and weaker immune patient. so we do this test. Using measuring instrument at test is real time radium measuring instrument, Professional Continuous Radon monitor, and measuring places are basement first floor and second floor of two hospitals and measure from 10 a.m to 3 p.m. Measurement result of Professional Continuous Radon monitor is minimum 14.8 Bq/
Radon;Internal Exposure;Derived Air Concentration;Annual Limit on Intake;Hospital Underground Space
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Sources and Effects of Ionizing Radiation, 2000, Report UNSCEAR 2000, Vol. 1, pp.1-13, 2006.
- Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection Publication (Korean), Vol. 103, pp.1-418, 2007.
- EPA Assessment of Risk from Radon in Homes(EPA 402-R-03-003)
- WHO, Handbook on Indoor Radon, pp.3-14, 2009.
- 방사선방호 등에 관한 기준 고시 : 교육과학기술부고시 제2009-37호.
- 고상기 전국 라돈 실태 조사 : 부산대학교, pp.1-145, 2009.