- Volume 13 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Physical Properties of Various Structured Knitted Fabrics
니트의 편성조직에 따른 물성 평가
- Yea, Su-Jeong (Dept. of Clothing and Textiles, Sookmyung Women's University) ;
- Song, Wha-Soon (Dept. of Clothing and Textiles, Sookmyung Women's University)
- Received : 2011.08.31
- Accepted : 2011.11.28
- Published : 2011.12.31
This study analyzed the effects of the knit stitch type, fiber composition, and yarn thickness on the mechanical properties of knitted fabric. The results were as follows: The course density was the highest in the case of the rib stitch. On the other hand, the wale density was the highest in the case of the float stitch. The thickness was the highest in the case of the rib stitch. The same results were obtained even for different fiber compositions and yarn thicknesses considered in this study. The burst strength of wool knit fabric was higher than that of A/W knit fabric. The stiffness was the lowest in the case of the plain stitch. The same results were obtained even for different fiber compositions and yarn thicknesses. The pilling properties were excellent for all knit stitches, fiber composition, and yarn thicknesses as pilling degree : 5. The air permeability decreased in the following order : rib > plain > float stitch. The same results were obtained even for different fiber compositions and yarn thicknesses. The heat retention rate decreased in the following order : rib > float > plain stitch. The same results were obtained even for different fiber compositions and yarn thicknesses.
Supported by : 숙명여자대학교
- 강숙녀, 권진. (2007). 봉제원사와 봉제방법에 따른 니트웨어의 역학적 특성. 복식, 57(2), 1-10.
- 강숙녀, 권진. (2008). 편성조직별 봉제게이지 변화에 따른 역학적 특성에 관한 연구. 한국디자인문화학회지, 14(2), 1-12.
- 김미라, 전연희, 안승국. (2009). 위편성물의 합사조건에 따른 역학특성과 드레이프성의 변화. 한국의류산업학회지, 11(3), 460-464.
- 김은애, 박명자, 신혜원, 오경화. (1997). 의류소재의 이해와 평가. 서울: 교문사.
- 김인숙, 이순홍. (1998). 위편조직의 물성에 관한 연구. 한국패션비즈니스학회지, 2(4), 93-101.
- 김혜경, 이지영, 이혜성. (2004). 단청문양을 응용한 니트웨어 디자인. 한국의류산업학회지, 6(4), 415-420.
- 전미선, 박기윤, 고순영, 김미진, 정승령, 박명자. (2006). 리브편과 리브변화조직 편성물의 역학적 특성과 태 평가. 한국생활환경학회지, 13(4), 336-347.
- 조혜진, 이원자, 김영주, 서정권. (2004). 편성조직이 위편성물의 태에 미치는 영향 -싱글니트의 객관적 태평가를 중심으로-. 한국의류학회지, 28(8), 1153-1164.
- 최경은, 김학용, 이덕래. (2000). 더블 니트 편성물의 열차단 효과. 都市 및 環境硏究, 15(1), 41-47.
- 최연주, 유효선. (2005). 방추가공된 셀룰로오스 소재의 드레이프성. 한국의류학회지, 29(2), 340-346.
- Choi, M., & Ashdown, S. P. (2000). Effect of Changes in Knit Structure and Density on the Mechanical and Hand Properties of Weft-Knitted Fabrics for Outerwear. Textile Research Journal, 70(12), 1033-1045. https://doi.org/10.1177/004051750007001201
- Cooke, W. D., & Arthur, D. F. (1981). A simulation model of the pilling process. Journal of the Textile Institute, 72, 111-120. https://doi.org/10.1080/00405008108631637
- Gintis, D., & Mead, E. J. (1959). The mechanism of pilling. Textile Research Journal, 29, 578-585. https://doi.org/10.1177/004051755902900709
- Gun, A. D., Unal, C., & Unal, B. T. (2008). Dimensional and Physical Properties of Plain Knitted Fabrics Made from 50/50 Bamboo/cotton Blended Yarns. Fibers and Polymers, 9(5), 588-592. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12221-008-0094-1
- Kane, C. D., Patil, U. J., & Sudhakar, P. (2007). Studies on the Influence of Knit Structure and Stitch Length on Ring and Compact Yarn Single Jersey Fabric Properties. Textile Research Journal, 77(8), 572-582. https://doi.org/10.1177/0040517507078023
- McGregor, Bruce A., & Postle, Ron (2009). Wear Attributes of Cashmere Single Jersey Knitted Fabrics Blended with High and Low Crimp Superfine Merino Wool. Textile Research Journal, 79(10), 876-887. https://doi.org/10.1177/0040517509103948
- Oglakcioglu, N., Celik, P., Ute, T. B., Marmarali, A., & Kadoglu, H. (2009). Thermal Comfort Properties of Angora Rabbit/Cotton Fiber Blended Knitted Fabrics. Textile Research Journal, 79(10), 888-894. https://doi.org/10.1177/0040517508099396