- Volume 13 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
The Effect of Consumer's Participation on Emotional Response, Service Quality Perception and Revisiting Intention in the Beauty Service Field
미용 서비스 현장에서 소비자 참여가 감정적 반응과 서비스 품질 지각 및 재방문 의도에 미치는 영향
- Choi, Woo-Lee (Dept. of Business Adminstration, Ulsan University) ;
- Park, Jong-Hee (Dept. of Business Adminstration, Ulsan University) ;
- Hwang, Yeon-Soon (Dept. of Beauty Design, Choonhae College of Health Sciences)
- Received : 2011.05.17
- Accepted : 2011.09.28
- Published : 2011.12.31
The primary purposes of this study were to investigate on effect of consumer's participation on their emotional response, service quality perception and revisiting intention in the beauty service field. The data were collected from 385 customers of beauty salons in Busan area, Gimhae area in Kyongnam and Daegu area. It was analyzed by frequency analysis, factor analysis, reliability analysis, and path analysis. The results were as follows: First, consumer was experienced positive emotion toward their participation of service offering course. Second, there were significant influence their participation on their service quality perception. And in the case mediating emotional response, their were more influence. Finally, consumer was perceived positively service quality when they was experienced positively emotion in service field during service offering course. And they had revisiting intention when they was perceived service quality excellently.
- 김상현, 오상현. (2002). 고객 만족 결정요인에 관한 연구: 고객가치, 고객만족, 전환비용, 대안의 매력도. 마케팅연구, 17(2), 25-55.
- 박종희, 최우리. (2007). 소비자 관점에서 소비자참여가 서비스 품질 및 만족에 미치는 영향. 소비문화연구, 10(4), 1-29.
- 오경숙, 박은주. (2004). 미용서비스의 과정적, 결과적 품질과 소비자 만족에 관한 연구. 복식분화연구, 10(4), 350-363.
- 유창조. (1996). 쇼핑행위의 경험적 측면: 쇼핑 시 느끼는 기분이나 감정이 매장 태도와 구매의사에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구. 소비자학연구, 7(1), 51-73.
- 유창조, 현소은, 전중옥. (1997). 매장의 특징, 매장 내 감정 및 쇼핑 행위에 관한 구조적 연구. 마케팅연구, 12(2), 1-27.
- 윤만희, 김정섭, 김지한. (2004). 서비스 고객의 개인가치와 서비스접점 특성이 고객참여행위에 미치는 영향. 마케팅관리연구, 10(1), 139-163.
- 이유재, 공태식. (2005). 고객시민행동과 고객불량행동이 서비스 품질지각과 고객만족 및 재구매 의도에 미치는 영향. 한국마케팅저널, 7(3), 1-27.
- 한동철. (1998). 소매업의 고객 자발적 성과에 대한 연구. 유통연구, 3(1), 55-69.
- 한상린, 유재원, 공태식. (2004). 고객의 참여행동과 시민행동이 서비스 품질지각과 재구매 의도에 미치는 영향 : 대학교육 서비스를 중심으로. 경영학연구, 33(2), 473-502.
- Bateson, J. E. G. (1985). Self Service Consumer: An Exploratory Study. Journal of Retailing, 61(3), 49-76.
- Bendapudi, N., & Leone, R. P. (2003). Psychological Implications of Customer Participation in Co-Production. Journal of Marketing, 67(January), 14-28. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkg.18.104.22.16892
- Bettencourt, L. A. (1997). Customer Voluntary Performance: Customers As Partners In Service Delivery. Journal of Retailing, 73(1), 383-406. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-4359(97)90024-5
- Bowen, D. E. (1986). Managing Customer as Human Resources in Service organization. Human Resource Management, 25(3), 370-383.
- Bowers, C. L., & Luke, M. A. (1990). Trading Places: Employees as Customers, Customers as Employees. The Journal Of Service Marketing, 4(2), 55-69. https://doi.org/10.1108/EUM0000000002512
- Eennew, C. T., & Binks, M. R. (1996). Good and Bad Customers: The Benefits of Participating in the Banking Relationship. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 14(2), 5-13. https://doi.org/10.1108/02652329610106872
- Gremler, D. D., & Gwinne K. (2000). Customer-Employee Rapport in Service Relationships. Journal of Service Research, 3(1), 82-104. https://doi.org/10.1177/109467050031006
- Gronroos, C. (1984). A Service Quality Model and Its Marketing Implication. European Journal of Marketing, 18(4), 36-44. https://doi.org/10.1108/EUM0000000004784
- Hsieh, A. T., & Chang. W. T. (2004). The Effect of Consumer Participation. The Journal of Consumer Affairs, 38(2), 282-296. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1745-6606.2004.tb00869.x
- Kellogg, D. L., & Chase, R. D. (1995). Constructing an Empirically Derived Measure for Customer Contact. Management Science, 41(11), 1734-1749. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.41.11.1734
- Kellogg, D. L., Youngdahl, W. E., & Bowen, D. E. (1997). On the Relationship Between Customer Participation and Satisfaction: Two Frameworks. International Journal of service Management, 8(3), 206-219. https://doi.org/10.1108/09564239710185406
- Kelly, S. W., Donnelly J. E., & Skinner, S. J. (1990). Customer Participation in Service Production and Delivery. Journal of Retailing, 66(1), 315-335.
- Kelly, S. W., Donnelly J. E., & Skinner, S. J. (1992). Organizational Socialization of Service Customers. Journal of Business Research, 25(1), 197-214. https://doi.org/10.1016/0148-2963(92)90029-B
- Lovelock, C. H., & Young, R. F. (1979). Look to consumers to increase productivity. Harvard Business Review, (May-June), 168-178.
- Miller, P. R., & Monge, D. W. (1986). Participation, Satisfaction, and Productivity: A Meta-Analysis Review. An Academy of Management Journal, 29(4), 727-753. https://doi.org/10.2307/255942
- Mills, P. K., & Morris, J. H. (1986). Clients as Partial Employees of Service Operations: Role Development in Client Participation. The Academy of Management Review, 7(3), 467-468.
- Parasuraman, A., .Zeithaml, V. A., & Berry, L. L. (1988). SERVQUAL: A Multiple Item Scale for Measuring Consumer Perception of Service Quality. Journal of Retailing, 64(1), 12-40.
- Rodie, A. R., & Kleine, S. S. (2000). Customer Participation in Services Production and Delivery, in T. A. Swartz and D. Iacobucci(Eds.), Handbook of Service Marketing and Management, Thousand Oaks, CA, Sage, 111-125.
- Silpakit, P., & Fisk, R. P. (1985). Participatizing the Service Encounter: A Theoretical Framwork, in Block, T. M., G. D. Upah, and V. A. Zeithaml(Eds.), Service Marketing in a Changing Environment, American Marketing Association, Chicago, IL, 117-121.
- Yoo, C. J., Park, J. H., & Maclnnis, D. J. (1998). Effects of Store Characteristics and In-Store Emotional Experiences on Store Attitude. Journal of Business Research, 42(3), 253-263. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0148-2963(97)00122-7
- Youngdahl, W. E., & Kellogg, D. L. (1997). The Relationship Between Service Customers' Quality Assurance Behaviors, Satisfaction, and Effort: A Cost of Quality Perspective. Journal of Operations Management, 15(1), 19-32. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0272-6963(96)00097-6