- Volume 13 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
An Empirical Study on Air Force Mechanic Parka to Improve the Functionality
공군 정비파카의 기능성 개선을 위한 실태조사
- Lee, Sung-Ji (Dept. of Clothing & Textiles, Seoul National University) ;
- Nam, Yun-Ja (Dept. of Clothing & Textiles/Research Institute of Human Ecology, Seoul National University) ;
- Choi, Hee-Eun (Dept. of Clothing & Textiles, Seoul National University) ;
- Cho, Young-Lim (Research Institute of Human Ecology, Seoul National University)
- Received : 2011.03.25
- Accepted : 2011.05.02
- Published : 2011.10.31
This study is designed to understand current wearing conditions of air force mechanic parkas and evaluate their functionality by examining the wearing conditions and wearers' subjective assessment. By doing so, it also intends to identify issues that require improvements; and to provide basic data for future development of air force mechanic parkas. A survey was conducted as a study methodology, and the collected 1,628 questionnaires were analyzed. Findings of this study are as follows. 1. In the usability assessment, it was found that visibility of body sides was needed to be enhanced since reflective tapes were attached only to the front and back of the body; pockets were too big, but not convenient to keep mechanic tools; the design of hiding hood was not suitable for water-proof clothing; and a new design of size-controllable hood was called for since the hood blocked eye sight. With respect to the fabric, dissatisfaction was identified with durability, cold-proof and fire-proof features. 2. In the mobility assessment, respondents showed low satisfaction with collar heights and neck girths. Mobility score was over moderate level on average, except the parka length that obstructs wearers' movement, and neck and collar size. 3. In the wearability assessment, respondents presented moderate satisfaction with pleasantness, weight, pressure and dampness. However, insulation was found unsatisfactory. Based on the result, this study proposed improvement plans on design, pattern and fabric; and is expected to serve as basic data for developing more effective and functional air force mechanic parkas.
Grant : 맞춤양산형 섬유제품 PLM 시스템 개발
Supported by : 지식경제부
- 김성숙, 김희은. (2006). 건설현장 근로자의 작업복 실태조사. 한국의류산업학회지, 8(2), 203-208.
- 김정하, 권수애. (2009). 자동차 정비업체 근로자의 작업복 착용만족도와 개선요구도. 한국생활과학회지, 18(2), 407-418. https://doi.org/10.5934/KJHE.2009.18.2.407
- 김혜령, 서미아. (2003). 기계공업 종사자의 작업복 착용실태조사 연구. 복식문화연구, 10(6), 718-734.
- 박순자, 신정숙, 정명희. (2003). 생활폐기물 소각장 작업자의 작업환경과 작업복 현황 분석. 한국의류학회지, 27(8), 992-1003.
- 방위사업청. (2006). 국방규격 KDC 8415-R4004-2. 서울.
- 배현숙. (2001). 자동차 제조업체 근로자의 작업복 착의실태 분석. 대한가정학회지, 39(7), 115-124.
- 이강정, 조차, 이순자. (1999). 한국사병 전투복의 실태에 관한 연구. 복식, 45, 121-131.
- 임현주, 최혜선, 이경미, 김수아. (2006). 항공정비복 착용실태에 관한 연구. 한국의류학회지, 30(9/10), 1344-1353.
- 최정화, 김소영, 이주영. (2004). 철도 차량 정비 작업자의 부직포 보호 작업복 찰용실태에 관한 연구. 한국의류학회지, 28(8), 1165-1174.
- 최정화, 박준희. (2007). 여름철 건축현장 작업자의 작업복 착의 실태 및 작업 환경에 관한 연구. 한국의류산업학회지, 31(11). 1520-1529. https://doi.org/10.5850/JKSCT.2007.31.11.1520
- 하선주, 최혜선, 김은경. (2008). 철도근로자 작업복 개발을 위한 착의실태 조사. 복식, 58(1), 90-103.
- 한국산업표준. (2004). KS K 0050-성인 남성복의 치수. 서울: 국가표준종합정보센터.
- 50도 발열 방한복 보급, 혹한기 군장병들 '훈훈'. (2010, 11. 16). 경향신문. 자료검색일 2011, 4. 26, 자료출처 http://news.khan.co.kr
- Survey on the Actual Wearing Conditions of Naval Duty Uniforms in Naval Vessels vol.17, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5805/SFTI.2015.17.4.646
- Design Requirements by Evaluating Comfort while Wearing Korean Naval Duty Uniforms for Summer and Winter vol.27, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7856/kjcls.2016.27.3.419