Supported by : 한국연구재단, 한국학술진흥재단
- B. Kemp, A.J.M.W. Janssen, and B. Kamp, "Body position can be monitored in 3D using miniature accelerometers and earth-magnetic field sensors", Electroencephalogr. Clin. Neurophysiol, vol. 109, no. 6, pp. 537-551, 1998.
- J.H. Choi, J.W. Lee, and K.S. Shin, "A Generalized Calorie Estimation Algorithm Using 3-Axis Accelerometer", J. Biomed. Res., vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 301-309, 2006.
- H.K. Lee, S.J. Hwang, S.P. Cho, D.R. Lee, S.H. You, K.J. Lee, Y.H. Kim, and H.J. Jung, "Development of a Novel Step Detection Algorithm for Gait Evaluation of Patients with Hemiplegia Based on Trunk Accelerometer", J. Biomed. Eng. Res., vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 213-220, 2009.
- Y.R. Kwon, J.W. Kim, J.H. Lee, G.R. Tack, and G.M. Eom, "Determination of filtering condition and threshold for detection of Gait-Cycles under Various Gait Speeds and Walkway Slopes", J. Biomed. Eng. Res., vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 516-520, 2009.
- A.M. Sabatini, "Quaternion-based extended Kalman filter for determining orientation by inertial and magnetic sensing", IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., vol. 53, no. 7, pp. 1346-56, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1109/TBME.2006.875664
- D.H. Titterton and J.L. Weston, Strapdown Inertial Navigation Technology, 2nd ed. Stevenage, England: AIAA Press, 2004.
- A.J. Baerveldt and R.Klang, "A low-cost and low-weight attitude estimation system for an autonomous helicopter", in Proc. Intelligent Engineering Systems. Budapest, Hungary, pp. 391-395, 1997.
- P.S. MayBeck, Stochastic Models, Estimation, and Control Volume 2. New York, USA: Academic Press, 1982.
- A.L. Lee and J.H. Kim, "Development of 3-Dimensional Pose Estimation Algorithm using Inertial Sensors for Humanoid Robot", J. Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 133-140, 2008. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2008.14.2.133
- S.K. Park, "Three Dimension Attitude Estimation from Inertial Sensor", M.S. thesis, Ulsan University, Ulsan, Korea, 2004.
- W. Chang, K.K. Ho, E.S. Choi, W.C. Bang, A. Potanin, and D.Y. Kim, "Design of a pen-shaped input device using the low-cost inertial measurement units", J. Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Systems, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 247-258, 2003. https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2003.13.2.247
- E. Foxlin, "Pedestrian Tracking with Shoe-Mounted Inertial Sensors", IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 38-46, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/MCG.2005.140
- D. Roetenberg, H.J. Luinge, C.T. Baten, and P.H. Veltink, "Compensation of magnetic disturbances improves inertial and magnetic sensing of human body segment orientation", IEEE Trans. Neural Syst. Rehabil. Eng., vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 395-405, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNSRE.2005.847353
- X. Yun and E.R. Bachmann, "Design, Implementation, and Experimental Results of a Quaternion-Based Kalman Filter for Human Body Motion Tracking", IEEE Trans. Robotics, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 1216-1227, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1109/TRO.2006.886270
- M.J. Caruso, "Applications of magnetic sensors for low cost compass systems", in Proc. IEEE Position, Location and Navigation Symp., pp. 177, 2000.