Supported by : 중소기업청, 한국산업기술재단
- S.K. Kim, S.H. Shin, and N.S. Shin, and M.S. Kwon, "Vertical Reaction Force and Kinematical Compensation Movements Analysis of Drop Landing Movement in Obese and Normal Subjects," KISS., vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 1-10, 2008.
- J.Y. Kim, Y.H. Kim, "Shock absorbtion in hopping with various landing methods," in proc. KSPE, daejeon, Korea, Nov. 2008, pp. 883-884.
- J.Y. Kim, Y.H. Kim, "Lower Extremity EMG Analysis on Various Landing Methods During Hopping," in proc. KSPE, daejeon, Korea, Nov. 2008, pp. 643-644.
- M.R. Johnson, P.D. Stoneman, "Comparison of a lateral hop test versusa forward hop test for functional evaluation of lateral ankle sprains," The Journal of foot and ankle surgery, USA: US Military-Baylor Univ. press, 2007, pp. 162-174
- A.Z. ben Moussa, S. Zouita, and C.Dziri, and F.Z. ben Salah, "Single-leg assessment of postural stability and knee functional outcome two years after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction," Ann Phys Rehabil Med., vol. 52, no. 6, pp. 475-484, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rehab.2009.02.006
- C.T. Farley, D.C. Morgenroth, "Leg stiffness primarily depends on ankle stiffness during human hopping," J. Biomech., vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 267-273, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9290(98)00170-5
- R.J. Butler, H.P. Crowell III, and I.M. Davis, "Lower extremity stiffness: implications for performance and injury," Clin Biomech., vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 511-517, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0268-0033(03)00071-8
- C.T. Farley, H.H. Houdijk, and C. van strien, and M. Louie, "Mechanism of leg stiffness adjustment for hopping on surfaces of different stiffness," J Appl Physiol., vol. 85, no. 3, pp. 1044-1055, 1998.
- D.P. Ferris, C.T. Farley, "Interaction of leg stiffness and surfaces stiffness during human hopping," J Appl physiol., vol. 82, no. 1, pp. 15-22, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1152/jappl.19188.8.131.52
- R. K. Fukuchi, C. Arakaki, and M.I.V. Orselli, and M. Duarte, "Evaluation of alternative technical markers for the pelvic coordinate system," J. Biomech., vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 592-594, 2009.
- K.P. Granata, D.A. Pauda and S.E. Wilson, "Gender differences in active musculoskeletal stiffness. PartII. Quantication of leg stiffness during functional hopping tasks," J Electromyogr kinesiol., vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 127-135, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1050-6411(02)00003-2
- P. Devita, W. Skelly, "Effect of landing stiffness on joint kinetics and energetic in the lower extremity," Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, USA: American Univ. Press, 1992, pp. 108-115.
- H. Hobara, T. Muraoka, and K. Omuro, and K. Gomi, and M. Sakamoto, "Knee stiffness is a major determinant of leg stiffness during maximal hopping," J.Biomech., vol. 42, no. 11, pp. 1768-1771, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbiomech.2009.04.047
- H. Hobara, K. Inoue, and T. Muraoka, and K. Omuro, "Leg stiffness adjustment for a range of hopping frequencies in humans," J.Biomech., vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 506-511, 2009.
- E. Kellis, F. Arabatzi, and C. Papadopoulos, "Muscle Co-activation around the knee in drop jumping using the co-contraction index," J Electromyogr Kinesiol., vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 229-238, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1050-6411(03)00020-8
- C.J.T. van Uden, J.K.C. Bloo, and J.GM. Koo1oos, and A van Kampen, and J. De witte, and R.C. Wagenaar, "Coordination and stability of one legged hopping patterns in patients with anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: preliminary.results," Clin.biomech., vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 127-135, 2003.
- Recent studies on electrospinning preparation of patterned, core-shell, and aligned scaffolds vol.135, pp.31, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1002/app.46570