- Volume 50 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Ecological Study of Pseudoips fagana (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae)
쌍줄푸른밤나방 (Pseudoips fagana )의 생태학적 특성
- Kwon, Young-Dae (Gyeonggi Forestry Environment Research Center) ;
- Park, Il-Kwon (Division of Forest Insect Pests and Diseases, Korea Forest Research Institute)
- Received : 2011.05.03
- Accepted : 2011.06.21
- Published : 2011.06.30
Pseudoips fagana Fabricius belongs to the subfamily Chloephorinae (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae). Eggs of Pseudoips fagana were white and oviposited on oak leaves. There were five P. fagana larval instars, which were light green in color with four white crosslines. The larval period was approx. 24.4 days (
Pseudoips fagana;Emergence;Biological characteristics;Life cycle
- Csoka G. and C. Szaboky. 2005. Checklist of herbivorous insects of native and exotic oaks in Hungary I. Acta Silv. Lign. Hung. 1:59-72.
- Lee, B. Y. and Y. J. Chung. 1997. Insect pests of trees and shrubs in Korea. 459 pp. Sungandang, Seoul.
- Paek, M. K., J. M. Hwang, K. S. Jung, T. W. Kim, M. C. Kim, Y. J. Lee, Y. B. Cho, S. W. Park, H. S. Lee, D. S. Ku, J. C. Jeong, K. G. Kim, D. S. Choi, E. H. Shin, J. H. Hwang, J. S. Lee, S. S. Kim and Y. S. Bae. 2010. Checklist of Kor. insects. 598 pp. Nature & Science, Seoul.
- Shin, S. C., K. S. Choi, W. I. Choi, Y. J. Chung, S. G. Lee and C. S. Kim. 2007. New illustrated book of forest insect pests in Korea. 450 pp. Korea Forest Research Institute, Seoul.