- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Dyeing Property of Bamboo Leaves Extract on Hemp and Ramie Fiber
대나무잎 추출물에 의한 삼베와 모시섬유의 염색성
- Min, Kyung-Hae (Dept. of Fashion & Visual Communication Design, Daegu Haany University)
- 민경혜 (대구한의대학교 패션.시각디자인학부)
- Received : 2011.02.07
- Accepted : 2011.04.10
- Published : 2011.06.30
Bamboo leaves, as natural dye provide unartificial fresh green, are known for expert property at anti-bacterial, anti-aging, anti-oxidation, skin whitening, moisturizing, peeling of horny, deodorizing and some skin disease like as eczema and inflammation without any allergic response. Also, It is quite common to obtain bamboo leaves from our surrounding but most of them were not in use. On purpose of development the way of recycle with common material to dye, bamboo leaves were used to dye on ramie fiber which is valuable for both of apparel and industrial field and investigated their dyeing property. Using extract from bamboo leaves, dyeing property was examined with dyeability, colorimetric property, light fastness and wash fastness under different conditions by extract density, dyeing time, dyeing method and mordants. As results, dyeing was generally colored in yellowish, K/S Value was shown more higher on hemp fiber than ramie. The most optimum dyeing condition was investigated on pre-mordant treatment, dyeing temperature
- 남상우. (1985). 피복재료학. 서울: 수학사, pp. 45-46.
- 류덕환, 이상영. (1998). 대마섬유 직물의 반복 세탁에 따른 고차구조 및 역학적 특성의 변화. 가정학회지, 24, 143-154.
- 방혜경, 최인려. (1998). 모시, 아마, 면의 직접염료 염색에서 염색성과 염색 견뢰도에 대한 연구. 한국생활과학회지, 7(2), 89-95.
- 배상경. (2006). 대나무잎 추출물에 의한 견직물의 염색성. 한복문화학회지, 9(1), 90-91.
- 삼베, 21세기 꿈의소재된다. (1996). 국제섬유신문.
- 신윤숙. (2006). 호도외피를 이용한 천연염색(2). 한국가정학회지, 9(3), 63-66.
- 장윤영. (2009). 오배자 매염에의한 마섬유 직물의 꼭두서니 염색에 관한 연구. 이화여자대학교 대학원 석사학위논문.
- 조아랑. (2010). 댓잎을 활용한 천연 녹색염료 제조 및 이용. 전남대학교 대학원 박사학위논문.
- 정옥기. (2001). 내 손으로 하는 천연염색. 서울: 들녘, p. 149.
- 이지철. (2004). 신기능성 소재. 대구: 한국섬유개발연구원, p. 42.
- 최희. (1999). 자초색소의 특성분석 및 염색성. 전남대학교 대학원 박사학위논문.
- Cheek, L. (1990). Dyeing and Colorfastness Characteristics of Direct-Dyed Ramie in Com parison to Flax and Cotton. Clothing and Textiles Reswarch Journal, 8(2), 38-42. https://doi.org/10.1177/0887302X9000800205
- Cheek, L., & Roussel, L. (1989). Mercerization of Ramie: Comparison with Flax and Cotton part I: Effects on Physical, Mechanical, and Accessibility Characteristics. Textile Research Journal, 59(8), 478-483. https://doi.org/10.1177/004051758905900807
- Antimicrobial activity of cotton fabric treated with extracts from the lotus plant vol.84, pp.15, 2014, https://doi.org/10.1177/0040517513503725
- Evaluation of Natural Dye Stuffs and Positioning by Expert Groups vol.14, pp.4, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5805/KSCI.2012.14.4.669
- Study on enzyme washing process of hemp organic cotton blended fabric pp.0955-6222, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1108/IJCST-08-2017-0117