- Volume 13 Issue 2
In this study, the process of preparation nonwoven with coated carbon nano fibers (CNFs) /poly(vinylidene fluoride-co-hexafluoropropylene) (PVDF-HFP) composite solution is described. The various contents of CNFs/PVDF-HFP composite coated nonwoven were prepared and characterized by morphological, mechanical, and electrical methods. Nonwovens are coated with CNFs/PVDF-HFP composite solution and decreased the pick up ratio with increasing CNFs contents in range from 0% to 16%. In the results of SEM images, it was clear that the CNFs were evenly distributed in coated nonwoven by SEM images, the existence of CNFs in coated nonwoven was confirmed regularly. The mechanical properties of various contents of CNFs/PVDF-HFP coated nonwoven were examined. The tensile linearity and compression linearity increased with increasing CNFs contents. The electrical properties of the CNFs/PVDF-HFP coated nonwoven increased with increasing CNFs contents.
Carbon nano fibers(CNFs);Poly(vinylidenefluoride-co-hexafluoropropylene(PVDF-HFP);Nonwoven;Mechanical property;Electrical property
- 김종원, 송선혜, 윤석한, 송병갑, 추교진, 안훈주. (2007). 탄소나노튜브를 이용한 폴리우레탄 코팅소재의 대전방지성. 한국염색가공학회지, 19(4), 26-31.
- 김철, 장슈와이, 김선명. (2010). 탄소나노섬유의 함량에 따른 CNF/PPy 필름의 전기전도도 및 굽힘센서로 응용. 한국복합재료학회지, 23(3), 31-36. https://doi.org/10.7234/kscm.2010.23.3.031
- 이선희 (2009). 제조조건에 따른 PVDF-HFP/CNFs 복합필름의 미세구조와 물성. 동아대학교 생활과학연구논문집, p. 15, pp. 87-96.
- 최병희, 배도규. (1985). 직물대전성에 관한 연구. 한국잠사학회지, 27(2), 54-63.
- 지식경제부. (2009), 신성장동력 기술전략지도. 서울.
- Al-Saleh Mohammed H. & Sundararaj Uttandaraman. (2009). A review of vapor grown carbon nano fiber/polymer conductive composites. CARBON, 47, 2-22. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbon.2008.09.039
- Bin Zhang, Ruowen Fu, Mingqiu Zhang, Xianming Dong, Lichang Wang & Charles U. Pittman Jr. (2006). Gas sensitive vapor grown carbon nanofiber/polystyrene sensors. Materials Research Bulletin, 41, 553-562. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.materresbull.2005.09.009
- Koo, J. H. (2006). Polymer Nanocomposites. Mcgraw-Hill: New york, p.19.
- Krawczak, P. (2009). Polymer-based sensors: A high potential to be further developed. Express Polymer Letters, 3(7), 400. https://doi.org/10.3144/expresspolymlett.2009.49
- Belmares, M. Blanco, M. Goddard, III, W. A. Ross, R. B. Caldwell, Chou, G. S. H. Pham, J. Olofson, P. M. Thomas, Cristina. (2004). Hildebrand and Hansen Solubility Parameters from Molecular Dynamics with Applications to Electronic Nose Polymer Sensors. Journal of Computer Chemistry, 25, 1814-1826. https://doi.org/10.1002/jcc.20098
- Physical Properties of Silk Fabrics Coated by Carbon Nanofibers/Poly(vinylidenefluoride-hexafluoropropylene) Composites vol.49, pp.2, 2012, https://doi.org/10.12772/TSE.2012.49.2.119
- Characterization and Manufacturing of Neoprene Fabrics Coated with CNF/PVDF-HFP Nanoweb vol.53, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.12772/TSE.2016.53.109
Supported by : 한국연구재단