- Volume 13 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Productive Capacity Setting of Women's Jacket
여성 재킷의 생산능력 설정을 위한 연구
- Kim, Jin-Sun (Dept. of Wedding Event, DaeGuMirae College) ;
- Shim, Kyu-Nam (Dept. of Clothing & Textiles, Mokpo National University) ;
- Oh, Soon (Dept. of Clothing, Kyungwon University)
- Received : 2010.11.25
- Accepted : 2011.02.09
- Published : 2011.04.30
This study aims at setting up productive capacity which can be usefully utilized for work management of apparel manufacturers. So as to achieve this goal, an apparel manufacturing company which has been operated by miniline system in Seoul was selected. Standard time and man-hour were calculated to create the accurate productive capacity by observing and measuring a work flow included cutting, sewing and finishing processes. And the result is as following. The standard time for each process was presented as cutting process 47004.5s, sewing process 671050.5s and finishing process 22426.3s. And 15284.4ms was computed as total procession man-hour per day of the manufacturer which is organized of 16 people. Also, the procession man-hour for each process was revealed as cutting process 396.7ms(2.6%), sewing process 14509.3ms(94.9%) and finishing process 378.5ms(2.5%). +Surplus was found in the productivity for each process included the cutting process(outshell, lining and seam process), the sewing process(preparation and arrangement process) and the finishing process. But, additional man-hour 52436.18ms was required because the productive capacity was calculated as -surplus(-13.9%) in the sewing process(part and assembly process). Therefore, a work schedule was planned based on the previous result. However, loading can be ideal when a capacity and a load become '0'. The object company should find the way to reduce allowance(26.25%) of the sewing process through reconstruction of consciousness and improvement in functions with analyzing works of operators. Also, they need to consider an additional supplement of the personnel.
Supported by : 경원대학교
- 가재창. (1968). 표준 작업시간의 설정방법에 관한 고찰. 충남대학교 논문집, 7, p. 130.
- 김순분, 김진선, 남윤자, 이형숙, 최경미. (2006). 의류제품 생산관리 전문가 양성과정 1 . 서울: 한국섬유산업연합회, pp. 179-181.
- 김진선. (2008). 여성재킷 생산을 위한 작업관리 연구. 대구미래대학논문집, 26, pp. 75-90.
- 김진선. (2009). 여성재킷의 표준시간 연구. 대구미래대학 논문집, 27, pp. 135-153.
- 이순요. (2005). 작업관리 (중판). 서울: 박영사, p. 228.
- 정병용. (2003). 작업분석 및 관리. 서울: 한성대학교 출판부, p. 110.
- 한국산업인력공단. (2009). 생산관리. 서울, p. 38, p. 113, p. 115.
- 한국섬유산업연합회. (2010). 의류제품 생산관리 전문가 업무능력 향상을 위한 재교육. 서울, p. 9.
- 菅間正二. (2007). 돈 잘 버는 회사들이 선택한 생산관리 테크닉 99 (정선우 옮김) 서울: 비즈니스맵(원저 2003년도 출판).
- OLIVE DES OLIVE. (2007). 생산의뢰서, style no. OW7A-J650-0.