- Volume 27 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Simplified Analysis of Pile Bent Structures and Minimum Reinforcement Ratio
단일 현장타설말뚝의 간편해석 및 최소 철근비 분석
- Kim, Jae-Young (Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engrg., Yonsei Univ.) ;
- Hwang, Taik-Jean (Dept. of Civil Engrg., Dongeui Univ.) ;
- Jeong, Sang-Seom (Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engrg., Yonsei Univ.)
- Received : 2010.12.28
- Accepted : 2011.04.15
- Published : 2011.05.31
In this study, simplified analysis (discrete analysis of column and pile) of pile bent structures was performed on the basis of the equivalent base spring model. And the minimum reinforcement ratio in pile bent structures was evaluated by taking into account various factors. To obtain the detailed information, simplified analysis was performed for column-pile interactions and the behavior of a column-pile was estimated and highlighted. Based on this study, it is shown that previous design method based on virtual fixed point theory cannot adequately predict the physical behavior of pile bent structures. It is found that the maximum bending moment is located within craking moment of the pile when material non-linearity is considered. It is also found that the minimum reinforcement ratio (=0.4%) is appropriately applicable for the optimal design of pile bent structure under ultimate lateral loading.
Supported by : 국토해양부
- 건설교통부 (2005), 도로교 설계기준.
- 건설교통부 (2008), 도로교설계기준해설.
- 김재영, 정상섬 (2010), "단일형 현장타설말뚝의 최소 철근비 적용을 위한 연구", 한국지반공학회 2010년도 가을 학술발표회 논문집.
- 손혁수, 최인기, 강동옥, 양종호 (2005), "인천대교 고가교 단일현장타설말뚝 기초의 설계", 대한토목학회 2005년도 학술발표회 논문집, pp.959-962.
- 손혁수, 최인기, 이상희, 양종호 (2006), "말뚝-기둥 일체형 교각기초의 내진해석 및 철근상세", 한국지진공학회 논문집, pp.300-307.
- 송화준 (2008), "경전철 기초 단일형 현장타설말뚝의 수평거동 분석", 연세대학교 석사학위 논문.
- 안상용 (2010), "단일형 현장타설말뚝의 소성힌지를 고려한 최적 설계법 제안", 연세대학교 박사학위 논문.
- 전경수, 김경석, 김정열 (2006), "단일 현장타설말뚝 기초의 설계 및 시공", 한국 토질 및 기초기술사회 기술발표회, pp.86-100.
- 한근택 (2008), "양방향 선단재하시험에 의한 현장타설말뚝의 하중-침하 거동분석", 연세대학교 석사학위 논문.
- AASHTO (2002), Standard Specification for Highway Bridges, American Assocication of State Highway and Transportation Official.
- FHWA (1987), Drilled Shaft, National Highway Institute.
- Hutchinson, T.C., Boulanger, R.W., Chai, Y.H., and Idriss, I.M. (2002), "Seismic Design and Retrofit of Bridges", John Wiley & Sons, New York, USA.
- Matlock, H. (1970), "Correlation for design of laterally loaded piles in soft clay", The second annual offshore technology conference, Houston, Texas, April 22-24, OTC 1204, pp.577-607.
- Reese, L. C. and Wright, W. (1977), Drilled Shaft Manual, U. S. Department of Transportation.
- Analysis of Optimized Column-pile Length Ratio for Supplementing Virtual Fixed Point Design of Bent Pile Structures vol.33, pp.5, 2013, https://doi.org/10.12652/Ksce.2013.33.5.1915
- Analysis of Steel Reinforcement Ratio for Bent Pile Structures Considering Column-Pile Interaction vol.26, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2014.26.2.181