- Volume 26 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Survey on Work Platform on Double Scaffold by Safety Standards
쌍줄비계 작업발판 안전기준에 따른 사용 실태조사
- Choi, Don-Hoeng (Occupational Safety & Health Research Institute, KOSHA) ;
- Choi, Jin-Woo (Occupational Safety & Health Research Institute, KOSHA) ;
- Go, Seong-Seok (School of Architecture, Chonnam National Universisty)
- Received : 2011.03.18
- Accepted : 2011.06.13
- Published : 2011.06.30
Work platform is temporary material that many workers use in construction field, but many workers construct and use the work platform without considering safety standards, workers who have not the knowledge of safety standards construct the work platform in weakness and use the work platform in unstable, According to the statistics in 2009, 1230 people were injured at the work platform. Among them, victims by falling account for about 77% and mostly lead to fatal injuries. we have studied and survey about the safety or danger of the work platform(set limits to duble scaffold) in construction field and about how many workers observe safety standards of the work platform. According to the result of this survey, 24%~100%(average : 68%) of the work platform in survey is not observe the safety standards.
- 한국산업안전보건공단 2005년-2009년 재해발생현황.
- 최돈흥, 최승주, 김영덕, "건설현장 작업발판 사용실태 조사연구", 산업안전보건연구원, 2010.11.
- 고용노동부 "산업안전기준에 관한 규칙(작업발판에 관한 조항)", 고용노동부령 제1호, 2010.7.12.
- 고용노동부 "가설공사 표준안전작업지침", 고시 제 2006-29호 2006.10.2.
- 한국산업안전보건공단 "작업발판 설치 및 사용 안전지침", KOSHA CODE C-16-2006.
- 한국산업안전보건공단 "강관비계 설치 및 사용 안전지침", KOSHA CODE C-10-2006.