- Volume 26 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Safety of Reuse Work Plate by Performance Test
재사용 작업대 성능시험을 통한 안전성 검토
- Choi, Jin-Woo (Occupational Safety & Health Research Institute, KOSHA) ;
- Choi, Don-Hoeng (Occupational Safety & Health Research Institute, KOSHA) ;
- Go, Seong-Seok (School of Architecture, Chonnam National University)
- Received : 2011.03.18
- Accepted : 2011.06.13
- Published : 2011.06.30
The work plate in a construction sites is a frequent cause of falling. But the bulk of the work plates lent to the construction site are handled carelessly by workers. There is general concern about performance declining by repetitive use. However, there is not a accurate guide, research and study on reuse work plate. This study was conducted in order to judge the classification guide to reuse work plate and measure the performance of classified reuse work plates. It is the result that even the A-grade plates classified to be in good shape by workers are below the performance standard. This means that the guide and classification are ineffective.
- 산업안전보건연구원, "2009년 산업재해분석", 2009.
- 한국산업안전보건공단, "재사용 가설기자재 성능기준에 관한 지침(KOSHA CODE C-01-2002)", pp. 5, 2002.12
- 고용노동부, "방호장치 의무안전인증기준 고시", pp. 532, 2009.12