- Volume 26 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Safety Plan for Usage of the Construction Field Work Plate
건설현장 작업발판의 안전 사용방안에 관한 연구
- Go, Seong-Seok (School of Architectural, Chonnam National University) ;
- Yeo, Sang-Ku (Graduate School of Architectural Engineering, Chonnam National University) ;
- Choi, Don-Hoeng (Occupational Safety & Health Research Institute, KOSHA)
- Received : 2011.03.03
- Accepted : 2011.05.31
- Published : 2011.06.30
Death disaster among the disasters in construction field is mainly occurred by crash, and the work plate is the main objects causing crash. This study was performed by interview with workers in construction field to evaluate the consciousness on safety and to analyze the type of use and the state. Finally the problems while using work plate were appeared with its requirements for the improved use. Based on the results from this study, amendments were proposed for some parts of regulation related, and further four types of development on the safe work plate were presented. It is expected that the safer construction environment could be composed by using the results.
Supported by : 교육과학기술부, 전남대학교 건축과학기술연구소, 바이오하우징연구소, 한국산업안전보건연구원
- 고용노동부, "2006년, 2007년, 2008년 산업재해 발생현황", pp30, 2008.
- 한국산업안전보건공단, "2008년 산업재해 분석", pp. 108-109, 2008.
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration/United States of America, "Safety and Health Regulations for Construction",United States Department of Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration, pp. 1224-1352, 1926.
- Health and Safety Executive/UK, "The work at Height Regulation 2005", Health and Safety Executive, pp. 364-387, 1997.
- 고용노동부, "산업안전기준에 관한 규칙", pp.45-54, 2009.
- 한국산업안전보건공단, "작업발판 설치 및 사용 안전지침", pp. 2-13, 2008.
- 한국산업안전보건공단, "이동식비계 구조기준 및 설계지침", pp. 2-6, 1997.