- Volume 26 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
건축용 내장재의 연소 특성에 관한 연구
A Study on the Combustion Characteristic of Building Materials
- Song, Jae-Yong (National Forensic Service) ;
- Sa, Seung-Hun (National Forensic Service) ;
- Nam, Jung-Woo (National Forensic Service) ;
- Kim, Jin-Pyo (National Forensic Service) ;
- Park, Jong-Taek (National Forensic Service)
- 투고 : 2010.12.28
- 심사 : 2011.03.06
- 발행 : 2011.06.30
This paper studied combustion characteristics of the building materials such as polyurethane-foam, sponge type sound-absorbing materials and styrofoam. To estimate of the combustion characteristics, we carried out combustion experiment of the building materials. And then to evaluate the suitability of the building materials, we measured heat release rate(HRR) and smoke density(Ds) of polyurethane-foam, sponge type sound-absorbing materials and styrofoam using by a cone-calorimeter. From the combustion experimental results, the general type sound-absorbing materials (GSAM) and styrofoam were rapid burned simultaneously with ignition and the incombustibility type sound-absorbing materials(ISAM) and polyurethane-foam had all gone out simultaneously with ignition. Measured results of HRR and Ds were not satisfied KS F ISO 5660-1 and IMO FTP Code, from the results, the polyurethane-foam, the sponge type sound-absorbing material and the styrofoam were ill-suited for using building interior materials.
combustion characteristic;building material;heat release rate;smoke density
- 송재용 외, "부산실내사격장 화재의 연소 확대 경로 및 발화원인 분석에 관한 연구", 2010 한국화재소방학회 추계학술발표회 자료집, pp. 107-111, 2010.
- 국토해양부 고시 2009-0866호 난연재료의 열방출률 실험, 2009.
- 한국산업규격 KS F ISO 5660-1 : 2008 연소성능시험-열방출률, 연기발생, 질량감소율-제1부 : 열방출률(콘칼로리미터법), 2008.
- International maritime organization, FTP Code, Fire Test Procedure Code Part 2 : Smoke and Toxicity Test, 2010.