- Volume 11 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Generalized Intuitionistic Fuzzy Soft Set Theoretic Approach to Decision Making Problems
- Park, Jin-Han (Department of Applied Mathematics, Pukyong National University) ;
- Kwun, Young-Chel (Department of Mathematics, Dong-A University) ;
- Son, Mi-Jung (Department of Data Information, Korea Maritime University)
- Received : 2011.04.06
- Accepted : 2011.05.18
- Published : 2011.06.25
The problem of decision making under imprecise environments are widely spread in real life decision situations. We present a method of object recognition from imprecise multi observer data, which extends the work of Roy and Maji [J Compu. Appl. Math. 203(2007) 412-418] to generalized intuitionistic fuzzy soft set theory. The method involves the construction of a comparison table from a generalized intuitionistic fuzzy soft set in a parametric sense for decision making.
generalized intuitionistic fuzzy soft sets;resultant generalized intuitionistic fuzzy soft sets;Comparison
- S.R.S. Varadhan, Probability Theory, American Mathematical Society, 2001.
- L.A. Zadeh, "Fuzzy sets," Inform Control, vol. 8, pp. 338-353, 1965. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0019-9958(65)90241-X
- L.A. Zadeh, "Is there a need for fuzzy logic," Information Sciences, vol. 178, no. 13, pp. 2751-2779, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2008.02.012
- K. Atanassov, "Intuitionistic fuzzy sets," Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 87-96, 1986. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0165-0114(86)80034-3
- K. Atanassov, Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets, Physica-Verlag, Heidelberg, New York, 1999.
- W.L. Gau and D.J. Buehrer, "Vague sets," IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 610-614, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1109/21.229476
- Z. Pawlak, Rough Sets: Theoretical Aspects of Reasoning about Data, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1991.
- D. Molodtsov, "Soft set theory - first results," Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 37, no. 4-5, pp. 19-31, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0898-1221(99)00056-5
- P.K. Maji, R. Biswas and A.R. Roy, "Soft set theory," Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 45, no. 4-5, pp. 555-562, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0898-1221(03)00016-6
- M.I. Ali, F. Feng, X. Liu, W.K. Min and M. Shabir, "On some new operations in soft set theory," Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 57, no. 9, pp. 1547-1553, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.camwa.2008.11.009
- P.K. Maji, A.R. Roy and R. Biswas, "Anapplication of soft sets in a decision making problem," Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 44, no. 8-9, pp. 1077-1083, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0898-1221(02)00216-X
- P.K. Maji, R. Biswas and A.R. Roy, "Fuzzy soft sets," Journal of Fuzzy Mathematics, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 589-602, 2001.
- A.R. Roy and P.K. Maji, "A fuzzy soft set theoretic approach to decision making problems," Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 203, no. 2, pp. 412-418, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cam.2006.04.008
- Z. Kong, L. Gao and L. Wang, "Comment on "A fuzzy soft set theoretic approach to decision making problems"," Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 223, no. 2, pp. 540-542, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cam.2008.01.011
- Y. Zou and Z. Xiao, "Data analysis approaches of soft sets under incomplete information," Knowledge-Based Systems, vol. 21, no. 8, pp. 941-945, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.knosys.2008.04.004
- W. Xu, J. Ma, S. Wang and G. Hao, "Vague soft sets and their properties," Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 787-794, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.camwa.2009.10.015
- P. Majumdar and S.K. Samanta, "Generalised fuzzy soft sets," Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 4, pp. 1425-1432, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.camwa.2009.12.006
- P.K. Maji, R. Biswas and A.R. Roy, "Intuitionistic fuzzy soft sets," Journal of Fuzzy Mathematics, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 677-692, 2001.
- P.K. Maji, A.R. Roy and R. Biswas, "On intuitionistic fuzzy soft sets," Journal of Fuzzy Mathematics, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 669-683, 2004.
- P.K. Maji, More on intuitionistic fuzzy soft sets. In: H. Sakai, M.K. Chakraborty, A.E. Hassanien, D. Slezak and W. Zhu, Editors, Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Rough Sets, Fuzzy Sets, Data Mining and Granular Computing RSFD-GrC 2009, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 5908, pp. 231-240, 2009.
- J.H. Park, M.G. Gwak and Y.C. Kwun, "Generalized intuitionistic fuzzy soft sets and their properties," submitted.
- T.K. Mondal and S.K. Samanta, "Generalized intuitionistic fuzzy sets," Journal of Fuzzy Mathematics, vol. 10, pp. 839-861, 2002.
- Lattice Structure of Generalized Intuitionistic Fuzzy Soft Sets vol.24, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2014.24.2.201
- On Idempotent Intuitionistic Fuzzy Matrices of T-Type vol.16, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5391/IJFIS.2016.16.3.181
- Generalized and group-based generalized intuitionistic fuzzy soft sets with applications in decision-making pp.1573-7497, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10489-017-0981-5
- A Brief Review and Future Outline on Decision Making Using Fuzzy Soft Set vol.7, pp.2, 2018, https://doi.org/10.4018/IJFSA.2018040101
- Intertemporal Choice of Fuzzy Soft Sets vol.10, pp.9, 2018, https://doi.org/10.3390/sym10090371
- Hesitant Picture 2-Tuple Linguistic Aggregation Operators Based on Archimedean T-Norm and T-Conorm and Their Use in Decision-Making vol.10, pp.11, 2018, https://doi.org/10.3390/sym10110629