- Volume 12 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A stepwise refinement method by applying Refactoring in system level design
시스템 레벨 설계에서 리팩토링을 적용한 단계적 상세화
- Received : 2011.04.19
- Accepted : 2011.06.09
- Published : 2011.06.30
Programmers can use the Hardware-Software Co-Designing, in which they design a hardware system and software system simultaneously and then unify them, to design an embedded system. This study analyzes the problems of designing an embedded system and suggests applying the system-level design technique, which uses SpecC technology, as a solution to the problems. Also, it suggests systematic and concrete stepwise refinement by applying Refactoring technology in software engineering as a way to make the use of system-level stepwise refinement.
- Daniel D. Gajski, Jianwen Zhu, Rainer D ¨ omer, Andreas Gerstlauer and Shuqing Zhao, "SpecC : Specification Lanugage and Methodology", Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2000
- Manjote S. Haworth, William P. Birmingham "Towards optimal system -level design, 2004
- Torsten Grotker, Stan Liao, Grant Martin, and Stuart Swan, "System Design with SystemC, "Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2002
- Diederik Verkest, IMEC, Leuven, Belgium, Joachim Kunkel, Synopsys, Mountain View, CA, Frank Schirrmeister, Cadence Design Systems, San Jose, CA "System Level Design Using C++ ", '00 Proceedings of the conference on Design, automation and test in Europe
- P. Boulet, J.-L. Dekeyser, C. Dumoulin, and P. Marquent "MDA for SoC Embedded Systems Design, Intensive Signal Processing Experiment "SIVOES - MDA workshop at UML2003, pp.20 - 24, 2003.
- Stephen J. Mellor, John R. Wolfe, Campbell McCausland, "Why System - on - Chip Needs More UML like a Hole in the Head ", Proceedings of the Design, Automation, and Test in Europe (DATE05), Vol.2, pp.834 - 35, 2005.
- Andreas Gerstlauer, Rainer D ¨ omer, Junyu Peng and Daniel D. Gajski, "System Design : A Practical Guide with SpecC "Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2001.
- Borba, P. "An Introduction to Software Product Line Refactoring" Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol.-No.6491 pp.1-26, 2011
- Clark, D. Chen, M. Tucker, J. "Automatic Program Translation" INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON MULTIMEDIA SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, Vol.6 pp.265-272, 2004.