- Volume 12 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Service Framework and Communication Method for Exchanging Information between Electric Vehicles and EV Charging Infrastructure
전기자동차와 충전인프라 간의 정보교환을 위한 서비스 프레임워크 및 통신 방법에 관한 연구
- Received : 2011.04.28
- Accepted : 2011.06.09
- Published : 2011.06.30
All of the government, private enterprises, and local governments are promoting the spread of electric vehicles to reduce carbon emissions depending on the green growth policy of the government that began in 2009. Due to this background, the prevalence of electric cars is being spread. However, the efficient management and operation through the exchanging information between electric vehicles and charging infrastructure, as well as the development of electric vehicles are essential to disseminate them. In this paper, we present a service framework for exchange of information between electric vehicles and charging infrastructure, and propose a communication method to meet it. To do this, we propose the most appropriate communication method through the performance evaluation by identifying and comparing the existing wireless communication methods can be applied to exchange information between electronic vehicles and EV charging infrastructure.
Electric Vehicles;EV Charging Infrastructure;Protocol;V2V;V2I
- You-Seok Lim, "A Simple Power Line Channel Modeling For Electric Vehicle Charger," IEEK Conference, vol. 33, 2010.
- D. J. Kang, W. K. Kang and K. R. Cho, "Introduction to Automotive Environment," Korea Automotive Environment Center Edition, Munundang, Seoul, Korea, 2000.
- Seung-Kwon Yang, "The Strategy of development and design for EV Charging infra management system connected with power grid," KIEE Conference, 2010.
- KoROAD, "A Development Research on Traffic Information Collection Offer System Using Wireless Communication", Research Report, 2005
- IEEE 802.11p SWG, et al. "Draft Amendment to Standard for Information Technology- Telecommunication and information exchange between systems-Local and Metropolitan networks-specific requirements-part 11 : Wireless LAN Medium Access Control(MAC) and Physical Layer(PHY) specifications : Ammendment : Wireless Access I Vehicular Environments," IEEE 802.11p D6.0, June, 2009.
- IEEE P1609.3 SWG, et al. "IEEE P 1609.3 Trial-use Standard for Wireless Access in Vehicular Environment(WAVE) Networkding Services," IEEE P 1609.3 D1.2, June, 2009.
- Y. Morgan, "Novel issues in DSRC vehicular communication radios," IEEE Canadian Review Magazine.
- IEEE 802.11 SWG, et al. "IEEE Standard for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks - Telecommunications and Information Ixchange between Systems -- Local and Metropolitan Area Networks -- Specific Requirements Part 11: Wireless LAN Medium Access Control (MAC)and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications Amendment 5: Enhancements for Higher Throughput," IEEE 802.11n, 2009.
- IEEE 802.16 SWG, et al. "802.16-2009 - IEEE Standard for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks - Part 16: Air Interface for Broadband Wireless Access Systems," IEEE 802.16, 2009.
- Peng Jiang, Bigham, J, Jiayi wu, "Distruibuted algorithm for cooperative coverage provisioning in mobile cellular networks," IEEE Singapore International Conference, 2008.
- Vojcic. B, Matheson. D, Clark. H, "Network of mobile networks; Hybrid terrestrial-satellite radio," IEEE Satellite and Space Communications, 2009.
- Shih-Hau Fang, Jen-Chian Chen, Hau-Ru Huang; Tsung-Nan Lin, "Metropolitan-Scale Location Estimation Using FM Radio with Analysis of Measurements," IEEE Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference, 2008.